Florida is one hell of a drug

I woke up in the middle of the night. Couldn't sleep. It was like if the weight of the world suddenly fell down on me. I live with Taylor. I LIVE WITH TAYLOR. SWIFT. For the love of god how did I get here. How am I writing a song with her. How can I live like that? How can I meet the worlds expectations? I walk downstairs and made my self a cold glass of water. I just sat there for a while. Then Benjemin came up to me, so I took him upstairs and fell asleep while cuddling with him.

The alarm woke me up, it was around 6 am. I got up and started to pack, by 7 I had everything dear to me in the luggage. I was so ready for Florida. I had no idea for how long Tay would want to stay there. But I could definitely use some peace and quiet. After all, it all just happened so suddenly.

"Good morninggg" Taylor cracked my door open. "We have to leave in 2 hours, so maybe just start to pac-"She stopped in her track. "Good morning" I smiled. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. "Well, I see that you are ready- unlike me. When did you wake up?" "At 6" "Alright then, lets get some breakfast." She holds her hand out to me. Obviously, I took it and we walked down the stairs. I hated the idea of eating something right now. "I'm definitely having a fruit salad" Then I remembered. We were going to fly to Florida. "Would it be ok if I didn't eat anything today? At least not right now." "Why would you do that buddy?" She answers with a frown on her face. "I'm kinda scared of flying, I feel really anxious." That was it, what would she do force me? She cant force an anxious child to eat. "Oh, well I used to be to. I guess that's fine. You sure you really don't want anything?" "Nope, thanks tho. I never flew before." She looked at as if I was joking. "You have to be kidding me." She said. "Nope" "Never?" "Yeah, I mean is it really that big of a surprise considering the fact that I didn't even have phone when I met you?" "Right, well now you will, and don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it." "If you say so, I'll go upstairs and get ready" "See ya in two hourssss" Tay sang, you could really see that she was excited. I've always dreamed of going to Florida. Surfing and swimming in the sea.

K, I will skip the flying part, cuz I feel like that would be too boring.

It feels like I've been staring at the house for hours. It was absolutely gorgeous. The costal kind of vibe, right by the sea, you could see people surfing far away. Taylor explained that the house has its own part of the beach. "Soo, are we gonna stand here for ever or are you ready to take a look inside?" She said after what really felt like an eternity. The inside looked even better that I thought. Everything had a beachy vibe, light blue and sand colours where everywhere. The house was full of seashells. Even the recording room. It was a bit different that the recording room in New York. The room continued to a glass like room, what appeared to be a recording studio. She has her own studio IN her house. My bedroom was almost the same size as my room in New York, however, it had a walk-in closet and a window that you could sit on, the window led to a roof top, that I already knew was going to be my favourite place, because you could see directly a the beach.

 "MER!" Tay screamed from downstairs. "You know about how we talked about the fact that there was a lot of people surfing?" "Yeaah" "and how about you said you'd like a skate board once you had the money for it? Well, I have the money to, so here you goo" "Are you kidding me?" In the living room was a beautiful surf board, It was a beautiful light pink colour with a black logo on the top of it. The skate board was also stunning. It was primarily white, it reminded me of a bubble gum wrap. It other colours were pink and green. I hugged Tay as tight as I could. " Thank you thank you thank you thank youuu" "Wanna try them out?" "Heck yeah!" Taylor let me borrow her swimming suit. She said it was from when she was around my age, so I could keep it. I quickly put it on and met Tay downstairs. She hired someone to teach me since she couldn't teach me herself. Tay told me a story how when she was younger, she loved it, but now she said that she was scared to. I kept hugging her and thanking her until we came to the beach.

 A guy named Henry thought me some basics on the ground, then I slowly started to try out some waves. Turns out, not only I'm a quick learner with the guitar, but with the surf as well. Obviously I didn't do any tricks. But I was really good at it. After Henry left, Tay went really quickly to give him the money for the lesson, leaving me alone. I prepared for the next wave when suddenly someone crashed into to me. I fell from the board, but managed to came back up. "I'm so so so sorry, are you ok?" A girl with beautiful blonde hair and green eyes said. "Yeah I'm alright, it was a shock tho" I smiled. "Yo, Naia! What happened?" The girl replied " I slipped, but look who I found" "Hey, I'm Summer" I said. "Sorry, I'm Naia, and these are Chirstopher and Tayler." They were all tan, you could see that they were out here all the time. Christopher had blond hair and blue eyes, him and Naia were really alike. Tyler on the other hand had brown hair and blue eyes. "Again, I'm so sorry" Naina suddenly took my hand and said "You should really come to the bonfire tonight!" The boys just looked at each other but agreed with the girl. "Where do you live? I'll pick you up. It's really just a few minutes away from here on the beach at my house." "Oh sure, I'll come. I live right here" I pointed in front of us. "Hold up, you OWN this part of the beach?" Tyler said. " I mean I don't but Taylor does, she's my foster parent." By now Tay has been sitting in her spot looking at us, but trying not to look as if she was spying. "YOU LIVE WITH TAYLOR SWIFT? I'm staring to like you more and more girl" at that Chris laughed. "She's a huge Swiftie. We always knew she lived there, but no one could ever speak to her, I get it is for her safety but damn, you live with her." "Yeah" I smiled "I'll be in front of your house at 8 pm, be ready. Wear something casual, but a white dress would be on the theme, I will have a flower crown ready for you, every girl will have it." "We should go guys" Tyler said. "See ya" Chris said as him and Tyler swam away. "I feel we'll be good friends Summer, see ya later." "See ya" I screamed after her. When I met Tay at the beach, she smiled at me like as she was proud. I told her everything, and she agreed, she knew the girl, even tho Naia didn't know her personally. We walked to the house and I felt like I was the happiest girl ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Hey yall, sorry I haven't been updating for some time, however Im back and absolutely obssesed with this chapter! Summer finally meets someone, and it looks like she likes Florida, I wonder what will the bonfire be like!

Love you guyss

See you soon