11

Bri pov

Where am I?

I sit up abruptly. I'm in my childhood bedroom, minus the pink walls and all the other things little girls love. I rub my eyes before they fall on Rafe. He's curled up on my bed. That's so cute. I stand up and my foot touches something. I bend down and pick it up. Nice, a condom wrapper. Not as cute.

Maybe I'm just hungover, but I don't remember having sex with Rafe. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen where I see someone checking the fridge. Then, the whole night comes back to me.

...

We have a little dilemma... we don't know where to live! See, we wanna move back to the chateau, but then what would we do with the upstairs place at the shop? I guess it's more what are we gonna do with the old place than where are we gonna live. I'll just go ahead and add that to my list of problems.

...

What the fuck is Rafe doing? I've asked if he wants to hang out like, 30 times now, and he still hasn't even seen my messages. What could be doing that's more important than checking messages from his girlfriend? I could be dead and he wouldn't know!

JJ pov

Something's off with Bri. She's been anxiously checking her phone all day and angrily typing. I'm slightly scared that this has something to do with me. I hope not though. Part of me feels bad for what happened, but the other part of me feels like that had to happen. For the sake of both of us.

We haven't spoken since last night. That's what's worrying me more than anything. I think I really made her upset. Maybe she's just waiting for me to talk to her?

"Hey Bri?" I say quietly, somewhat hoping she didn't hear me. She smiles, lifting a weight from my chest.

"What's up?" she asks and I smile.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" I ask, hopeful.

"No, I'm not." she says, sounding almost surprised. I'm relieved.

"Ok, good. Are you ok?" I ask, my tone changing from nervous to soft.

"Rafe hasn't replied to me all day. It's starting to piss me off." she says, sounding annoyed. I'll admit, it makes me a little sad to see how much she cares what Rafe cares. 

"That sucks." I say, "I'm sor-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"It's not your fault. He doesn't know so I have no idea what's keeping him so busy." she says sadly. I'm not gonna ask any more questions. I'm just gonna stop. I'm gonna drop it now.

I'm not proud of what happened, but it did happen and I'm happy to say that it was fully my fault. I will take the blame. Although it may be bad, I'm slightly glad it happened and I'm fairly certain she is too, just from her... reaction I suppose.

Guys I'm so sorry for two reasons. one that this is incredibly short but two because I haven't uploaded in ages. I have no idea what to write because I know what I want to happen but the buildup has to take a fair few chapters so please comment what you would like to see. anwyas, as always, I love you all sm and I hope you have an amazing day/night mwah