Chapter 10 CERTAIN (END)

. . . . .

The atmosphere inside the compound changed when the eldest Theerapanyakun moved out. Tankhun made a decision to move out. . . or let says, to go outside the compound and travel the world. He brought Pete, Pol and other bodyguards with him, leaving Arm to remain and facilitate the security system in the mafia world. Tankhun has been away for almost 2 and a half years now, living his life to the fullest, away from the burden of being a mafia. Now, he heard that his dear little brother visited Kinn, it made him laughed bitterly. Kim decided to visit when he's no longer there staying.

Tankhun misses his brothers, brother-in-laws, the Bodyguards especially Arm and the staffs. He heard about Kinn's condition and it worries him, it almost made him book a ticket from Italy to Thailand just to make sure his brother is doing good. He also heard about Porsche being the one who helped Kinn everytime but he wanted to see that with his own eyes. So here they are, Tankhun with his Bodyguards, going inside the airport of Spain and flying to Thailand.

Going back made him emotional, he did not inform them about his arrival so imagine how shock they are when they noticed his arrival.

" Really P'Khun? You did not even inform one of us about this, what if we're not here?" Porsche's annoyed but happy voice made Tankhun laughed, he then hug Kinn and Porsche, who hug him back.

" Welcome back P'. I am so happy that you came back, we all thought that you already forget about us and decided to never come back." Tankhun pouted and let go of the hug, making the two mafia boss laughed a bit.

" I am the one who always pester Kim to visit you guys then you think that I never decided to go back here? You even think that I already forget about you all?" With his dramatic reactions and gestures, he never change.

" Anyway, I called Kim and he said that you better prepare because he is going to cut all your beautiful dresses because you never told us about this sudden visit." Kinn said, Tankhun just rolled his eyes and dramatically flip his coat then started walking inside the compound.

" Gosh! I don't know if he's my brother or he just grown up, he never respect his elders." Said Tankhun while walking, Kinn and Porsche just looked into each other and smile then shook their heads.

At least they know that Tankhun never change after being away from them for quite some time.

Tankhun noticed the changes of his brother, Kinn. Hi brother changed so much, and he knows that it's all because of Porsche effort and love. He will talk to Porsche on how he mange to tame a wild leopard like his brother. He noticed Kinn's gentle moves and approach towards Porsche, who in return, gave Kinn his most loving and soft response. It made Tankhun happy that his brother is no longer alone, that someone is always there for him, to support and most importantly, to love him every single second.

Same goes to Kim, his baby brother is more like lost puppy in Porschay's side, behaving like a good dog and didn't even react when Porschay scolded him after picking a small (meaningless) fight with Kinn. Tankhun doesn't know what kind of power does the Kittisawat brothers has for being able to tame such beasts. Now, he's very confident that this family will never be lost into the mist of darkness again.

THE END 💛💚

An early update for everyone because I love you all. I am so happy that I manage to finish this story. This is the last chapter of KEEP ME SANE, I am so grateful to those readers who support this story until the very last. Thank you very much!!

I hope you enjoy reading and will still support me, love you lots and see next time!!

I am planning on releasing my next story next week because on that day, I will be having plenty of time writing.~ Kittysawat12 💛💚

P.S.

I manage to used someone's phone so I can update this last part. My parents won't let me use mine because they said I need to rest my eyes from radiation exposure so I secretly borrowed my friend's phone just to wrote this last chapter.🙂🙂