I saw her

I woke up in a white room, it didn't actually show any signs of ending. I looked around to see if there was a door. No door. I turned to the left and saw a figure walking toward me. 

"Alex?" i greeted my best friend, with puzzlement and bewilderment.

"Hey winge-a-lot! seriously Carston is hot, how have you not kissed him yet?! ARE YOU MAD! he fancies the knickers off of you!" She said in her swanky Texas accent. I didn't know whether to slap her or hug her at that point! I chose the second one! "Hey! Best friend suffocating here"

"I missed you so much!" She gave me a knowingly nod! "Did it hurt, when you, ya'know?" I didn't mean to ask her straight away but i thought i was dead, and i felt nothing right now, just peace. Is this what death was.

"Deaths peaceful, it allows me to watch over people. I know things i wish i didn't, e.g Lee has had a cush on Jaiden for over two years!" Jaiden was Alex's on and off boyfriend since year seven, of course i knew Lee liked him it was obvious, the way she looked at Jaiden was the way i looked at Carston. "Don't even know why you asked that babes, you're as alive as a virgin pissed up with lads outside Spar." Thats what i missed most about Alex, her humour!

"I've missed you so much, i can't do anything without thinking its  hurtful to your memory-" DID EVERYONE HAVE A THING ABOUT CUTTING ME OF MID-SPEECH?!

"Are you kiddin' me? I'm dead, i'm enjoying watching from the side lines, don't think of me as dead though, think of me as if i'm on a permanent vacay in Australia. Stop worryin' enjoy life. Most livin' people say that we'd like to see you happy, but really we'd like to see you embarrass yourselves, so make sure you do that every now and again!" I had o hug her again, everything felt too real, i was actually hugging my dead best friend!

"Well i'll try my best i make no promises though! What about Carston why's he so weird sometimes, can he actually smell blood?" I asked her

"We don't have enought time" She pointed out.

"Of course we do you're dead" I told her

"Erm, babes we don't you're waking up...." 

In the distance i heard a faint ''remember me, i love you''