Curiosity Kills Virginity

All emotion was drained out of me. It was replaced with hunger, hunger for the immortal stood in front of me, hunger for the man i had fallen in love with me. It was inevitable i would fall for him, it just happened so soon. I looked, what did he expect me to say? It was obvious i was his mate, and it's obvious he felt the same about me as i did him. I minimized the space between us, i stood staring up into his beautiful eyes. I reached up and caressed his neck, i then pushed my face up towards his and gently brushed my lips against his own. He wrapped his hands around my waist, making goosebumps appear on the surface of my skin. I took it as an invitation to greet his mouth properly. I opened my mouth as he did, and then i entered the danger zone; i slid my tongue through to his mouth and felt the sharp tear of my tongue. His fangs had cut it open. He didn't pull away, he stopped kissing me and licked his lips.

"Nice" He threw me onto his back and he ran me upstairs to his bedroom. He chucked me onto his bed and climbed onto it himself leaning over my startled body. I was in his bed, in bed with a vampire. I had him right were i wanted him and i knew he knew what i wanted. He kissed my neck with such intensity, i could see the restraint not to suck my blood in his body movement. He made is way back up my neck and i led up, taking his shirt off in the process. He let off a small giggle and continued to kiss me,. He wasn't saying no! I startled to unbuckle his belt when his hand stopped mine.

"Are you sure?" He probably knew this would be my first time.

"I'm curious"

"Curiosity kills virginity" He answered.

I smiled. "That's what i was hoping for"

I proceeded  in undoing his belt, as he slowly undressed my fragile human body. When all of our clothes had found there way to the floor, we continued to kiss and made our way under his duvet, the material brushing against our naked bodies. I wondered how i'd be able to do this with the pain in my leg but i was sure i'd manage.

**************

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, not sore. Okay so it's cliche to call your first time magical, but thats exactly what it was, magical. It was so perfect. I leant over and turned to put my arm around Carston, i closed my eyes.

"Last night was great huh" The unexpected voice startled me. "Vampires don't sleep, you should know that."

"I, erm, i forgot! You could of atleast warned me you had been up all night!" I went to roll over to face the other side of the room when i realized i was still butt naked, i looked over at the floor and saw my knickers and bra lieing there. I picked them up and attempted to put them on underneath the duvet. 

"Why are you doing that, i've seen all your bits and pieces" When i woke up this morning i expected us to be as magical as lastnight, but instead things felt awkward.

"I've seen movies, you don't get to see in the morning" I told him without meeting his eye and continued in my struggle to put my bra on. Once i had done the clasp i turned to look at him.

"I think i love you" except he knew this. I just never got a reply. He looked at me wide eyed.

"I think i love you too" My heart beat so much faster at this news.

"So this mean-"

"This means it's dangerous for you, and that i have to turn you"

"Or?" i asked afraid of the answer

"Or you die"

GREAT.