☼ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ (ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ) ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ (ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ) ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

     Pat has a little folder on his phone filled with photos of sleepy Pran: eyes barely open and hair askew, blearily blinking the sleep from his eyes as he fights to say awake. Pran has tried to convince Pat to delete the photos, but to no avail.

     "You look like a fluffy kitten," Pat coos, gently ruffling Pran's messy bed hair, laughing when Pran swipes at him. "You're only making me right, kitten."

     Pran grumbles, accepting the cup of coffee that Pat hands him, unable to summon a glare as Pat takes another photo of him.

     He's not against Pat taking of him, because Pran does have his own extensive collection of photos concerning Pat.

     He finds it kind of adorable that Pat is doing something so cute. It makes Pran's heart stutter and clench within his chest — especially when he sees Pat giggling at his phone as he goes through the photos. Pran can't help but smile each time, fondly and slightly exasperated.

     Whilst Pran's photos of Pat tend to lean towards the more raunchy and — dare he say, explicit — side of photography, Pat's photos of Pran are far more 'cutesy' and are the ones that you can show your friends when they ask about significant others.

     Pran is known to take photos of Pat on less of a whim — but sometimes caught up in the moment, no matter what exactly they're doing.

     Pat, on the other hand, is more opportunistic in his photography: liking to capture Pran when he's doing something completely mundane. It's cute.

     They're shared folders, of course. 

     Pat finds that out the hard way when he spots a photo of Pran a few days later that he didn't take, choking on his coffee at work.

     It's Pran, alright. Pran wearing Pat's unbuttoned spare work shirt, fingers on his nipples, and smirking.

     Fuck, Pat is going to ruin his kitten when he gets home... 

     And the text that Pran sends, along with another photo — "miss you, puppy" — definitely doesn't help with Pat's sudden boner. 

     "Damn it, Pran... I have a fucking meeting in five minutes..."

     He doesn't really care.