☼ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜɴɢꜱ, ʙᴀʙʏ

ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜɴɢꜱ, ʙᴀʙʏ

you made flowers grow in my lungs and although they are beautiful, i can't fucking breathe.

     They're blue forget-me-nots, in full bloom and unending. They never quite heal in their lungs, not until they're wrapped in the midst of their love bet era.

     Pat is the first to notice, and he screams it from the rooftop with Pran at his side. They're healed now.

     It's been one hell of a journey, with both of them struggling to breathe for so very long. It's been agonising, unable to do anything more than sneakily send LINE messages since Matthayom Three.

     Pran's lungs gave out twice, and Pat's gave out thrice. Their hearts...stopped.

     In the end, for the sakes of their sons, Dissaya brought Pran home, and allowed him to be with Pat however he needed to be. Ming begrudgingly allowed the same, but he never liked it.

     Praew and Pakorn are just happy that their children will be alright, finally.

     Even though there isn't as much rivalry to follow, both Pat and Pran are stubborn. Neither of them will confess first, so they challenge each other: the first to confess loses.

     Pat doesn't fold, no matter what Pran tries.

     Pran shrugs off every little advance that Pat makes.

     They make it into university and meet their respective friend groups, but they're often mingled despite the faculty rivalry.

     Korn and Wai dance around each other until Pran has enough and quite literally — with Pat's help — locks them in a classroom to sort their shit out.

     Ink and Paa make an interesting couple, and Pran pokes fun at Pat for the crush he used to have on Ink. Pat doesn't take the bait.

     Instead, he coughs up flowers.

     Pran freaks and drags Pat back to their condo, away from the prying eyes of their friends.

     They can't know. Ever.

     Pran confesses, terrified that he will lose Pat before he gets the chance, and Pat doesn't have the strength to mock Pran for losing so quickly and easily.

     In fact, Pat admits that he confessed when Pran was half asleep the other day, which has begun to heal Pran's flower lungs.

     Pran hasn't coughed up any blue forget-me-nots, and he hasn't been struggling to breathe as much. He's so stupid to not have realised that he was getting better while Pat was still suffering.

     He feels so idiotic, and he won't ever forgive himself.

     Pat doesn't care. He was happy to see Pran smiling and laughing and able to breathe for the first time in five years.

     Pran's confession works, and Pat's lungs begin to heal themselves. The flowers wither and decay in his lungs, and he is kind of sad about it.

     Blue forget-me-nots... They belong to him and Pran, but now they're all dying...

     If Pran brings home a planter box of the same flowers, it just happens. There's no special reason. He just does.

     If they both cry when they flower, it just happens. They just do. For no reason.