Bonus chapter - "Who's that?"

Moments where the Mana One crew ask about Jonas.

"Y/N, can I borrow you laptop for my presentation?" Toshi asks walking toward you with the pin with his presentation.

"Yeah, sure." You hand it to him. He thanks you and walk toward the tv with it to connects it, he opens your laptop and the huge screen in the conference room is met with the picture of you and Jonas. You're looking down at your notebook, preparing a page to take notes beside Suyin, so you don't notice.

"Who's that?" DJ asks. You lift you head and see the huge screen filled with you and Jonas. Mac looks at the screen too now for the first time, his eyes widen and he turns to you as everyone else does too.

"Uh.. Jonas." You just answer and turn you attention down to you notebook again drawing doodles to look busy.

"Boyfriend?" The Wall asks you. You don't lift you head again.

"No." You answer. They all frown and look back at the photo seeing the way he looks at you and then at the way you look at the picture longingly.

"Ex?" DJ then asks.

"No." You just answer, hoping they'll take the hint and move on. They frown at you sudden change of demeanour. You never really answer with just one word and you look kinda sad talking about it.

"Okay, lets start Toshi." Mac says. You give him a thankful look and he gives you a sympathetic smile back.

The presentation starts and when it's finished Toshi just takes out his pin and leaves in a hurry with The Wall, to work on something.

You're left in the conference room with only Mac, Heller and Suyin. And the huge screen is filled with your picture again.

Heller looks at it one more time, angrily, then leaves. You shoot daggers with your eyes at Hellers back as he leaves the room.

You go to retrieve your laptop, but as you stop by it you look up at the screen, and at the two of you.

How you miss him. Would he ever get out of that hole he buried himself in? Why wouldn't he let you help him?

Should you call him? You eventually decide on writing a letter, about your latest news and pranks you did on the team members.