𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

"I was compelled to never fall in love. That is what I live by."

✧ ˚ · .

"Good morning, sister" Rotxo walked down, with an awful smile on his face.

"I did not realise the festive spirit of Halloween was here" Lei'wa responded.

"Mock me as much as you please. I will still choose to be in a great mood" Rotxo responds.

"And why is that?" Lei'wa asks.

"I am to see a woman" Rotxo responds.

"A woman?" Lei'wa scoffed, "beside Tsireya, what other woman would be insane enough to see you?"

Rotxo rolls his eyes as he sits down beside her, "this woman, she is... well it is quite hard to explain."

"Enlighten me" she shuffled herself near him, resting her elbow against the table, her cheek resting in her palm as she looks towards her love struck brother.

"My love for her remains as infinite as the stars" Rotxo responded, a sigh of admiration leaves him as his head is full of thoughts, towards this woman that Lei'wa was yet to know.

"Does she have a name?" Lei'wa asks.

"Kiri" he whispers.

Her beauty emanates a natural allure, reminiscent of the graceful trees and the captivating wonders of nature.

Just as the trees stand tall with an elegant poise, she carries herself with a quiet confidence.

Her eyes, like deep pools reflecting the richness of the forest, hold a depth that captivates and intrigues.

"She is the daughter of Lord and Lady Sully. You are yet to meet them" Rotxo responded.

"Do they not live here?" Lei'wa asks.

"They had left for quite some time, after an incident that took place many months ago. They were needed within the South side and so, they had left. I do not question their motives. Not if I wish to make her my wife, one day" Rotxo smiles.

"I see" Lei'wa gives him a smile back, impressed by her brother's kindness towards a woman. Something she had never thought he was capable of.

"And what of Tsireya?" Lei'wa asks, "is she to know, anytime soon, that you take no interest in her?"

"I will get to it" Rotxo responds.

"If you are choosing to avoid it, as you are concerned about how she will react, it will only get worse, the longer you choose to wait" Lei'wa shrugs.

"You are telling me, yet there is an odd relationship with you and two other men" Rotxo responds.

"Who exactly are you referring to?" Lei'wa asks.

"Well for one, there is Malachai" Rotxo points out.

"A friend. I see him dearly, as a brother" Lei'wa responds.

"And is he aware of that?" Rotxo asks.

To which she looked at him blankly, "why would he not be? I have not indicated in any way, that I see him as more than just a friend."