𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

✧ ˚ · .

"Ao'nung, must we do this now?" Lei'wa asks.

"As I have kept it long enough, yes, we must" Ao'nung responds, practically dragging her behind him.

"I must be ready in only a couple of hours, for the dinner your mother had invited me to" Lei'wa replies.

"With the dress you stole from my sister, yes you will have enough time, but right now this is important" Ao'nung responds.

Lei'wa pulls Ao'nung back, towards her, before letting out a huff, "so tell me what it is!"

"It is better I show you" Ao'nung clears his throat, looking nervous.

She softened her eyes, looking at him concerned, "what is it? What are you nervous about?"

Ao'nung then looks straight ahead, before Lei'wa follows him eyes first, then turning her head in the same direction.

Rotxo was stood at the far end, beside Kai. The heretic who let out a smirk, as he wavered his fingers.

"Miss me?" He teases.

"Now, Lei'wa-!" Ao'nung reached out to try and stop her, from going insane.

But there was no stopping one like herself.

"I am going to kill you" Lei'wa whispers under her breath, Ao'nung then being able to hear a crack in her neck.

"What did she say?" Kai looks to Rotxo.

"Not a single clue" Rotxo lies, letting out a shrug when he takes a step back.

Kai looks at him confused, before his head is met to the ground with a loud bang.

"Argh!" He grunts.

"Lei'wa-?" Ao'nung reaches his hand out to stop her, before Rotxo holds him back.

"Let the heretics figure this one out" Rotxo smirks.

"Lei'wa wait" Kai gasps, rolling out from underneath her.

"Corporis impetu" Lei'wa whispers, having Kai find himself stuck, with her gaze fixated into his eyes.

She had restricted him from being able to move.

"What should I wait for?" Lei'wa asks, "so that you kill me?"

"Look, about that. It was a mistake" Kai chuckles nervously.

"Hm" Lei'wa smiles, before raising her hand, flames igniting within her fingertips, "Phasmotus."

Before she could reach her hand out to disperse the remains of the poor boys skull, she feels herself pulled back by a pair of arms with causes her to stop.

Kai manages to tightly shut his eyes, holding his breath in with hopes that he would not be hurt.

"Ao'nung, let me go" Lei'wa warns him.

"You must hear him out Lei'wa. It is important that you do" Ao'nung responds, "trust me, please."

Realising he was let off, Kai then slowly opens his eyes, before finally letting his breath out.