11 - 20

Chapter 11 Evacuation

  Chu Yi is now almost five months pregnant, and her belly is bulging. After stroking her belly, Chu Yi looked quietly in a daze, and found that since she became pregnant, Chu Yi has often been in a daze. I didn't want to watch the TV either, as it was always broadcasting about floods in various places.

  Because of the weather, Chu Yi has not gone to the hospital for a prenatal check-up. Fortunately, she has repair potions on hand. In addition to taking four primary repair potions when she was just pregnant, Chu Yi took one intermediate repair potion in the following months. It can improve Chu Yi's body and strengthen it to its best condition.

  At this time, a message came from the WeChat of 'Ding Dong' mobile phone. When Chu Yi saw it, it was news from a small group of four people.

  Chen Qin: "Chu Yi, look at the local news. I heard that the water level of the river in our city has soared and the dam can no longer hold it back. People in the surrounding communities are already evacuating urgently. I don't know if it will rush into the city. "

  Gu Meimei: "Ah, no, what should you do?"

  Wang Xue: "Yes, what can we do?"

  After hearing this, Chu Yi quickly watched the news. Indeed, as Chen Qin said, the largest river in N City is there, and many drainage systems are connected there. Now the heavy rain has not stopped, and water continues to drain in, and the water flow is endless. Discharged everywhere, the water level will naturally rise. Once the dam collapses, the water flow will be like a flood, which will inevitably submerge the surrounding communities. In severe cases, a flood will erupt and flood the city.

  Chen Qin: "I have been notified here to evacuate. Now it is no longer safe to live on the third floor. Fortunately, the government finally sent people to help us evacuate."

  Wang Xue: "I don't know when this damn rain will stop. Now my home is flooded and I can't go back. I don't know what will happen in the future." Wang Xue couldn't help crying,

  Gu Meimei: "Sisters, be strong. The country will not give up on us. Natural and man-made disasters are inevitable. We must live strong and bravely. The disaster will eventually end."

  Chu Yi: "Meimei is right. You have to think about the cities in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. They have been flooded and may have to be evacuated to other cities. After the disaster, it is not as simple as rebuilding their homes. They probably have to rebuild their cities." , you are at least still in the same city as your home, don't be discouraged, as Meimei said, the disaster will eventually pass."

  Chen Qin: "Yes, look at Chu Yi, she is still pregnant with a baby, and there is no help from relatives and friends around her. Why can't she be so strong? At least your family is still in order. Hehe, Chu Yi, I'm not talking about you, I'm just using you as an example to encourage Wang Xueha."

  Chu Yi: "It's okay."

  Wang Xue: "Thank you everyone. I'm fine. I just wanted to vent. I'm much better now. Chen Qin, where are you going to evacuate to?"

  Chen Qin: "I heard that we were asked to evacuate to the two tallest office buildings in the city first."

  Gu Meimei: "I know where they are. The landmark buildings in N city are the two tallest buildings in the city, with a total of sixty floors. Isn't that right? I heard that they were built not long ago and the transaction has not yet been completed."

  Chen Qin: "That's right there."

  Gu Meimei, "That's not bad. Such a high floor with reinforced concrete is not easy to flood, and the flood can't rise that high. At least safety can be guaranteed."