41 - 50

Chapter 41 S City

  After getting the information, the two of them prepared to go back to the ship. It was really inconvenient not to put down the things in hand. The two of them rode slowly in silence. In order to break the silence, Chu Yi looked around, and then said as if he remembered something, "There seems to be no plague in S city. I haven't heard about the relevant topics, and there was no such thing on the road." I've seen rats and stuff like that."

  I didn't see a few rats along the way, and there was no need to take a temperature check when entering the evacuation base, and the people inside didn't seem to know about the red-eyed rat virus.

  Seeing Chu Yi muttering, Jiang Liran pointed to the ruins next to him with his free hand and said, "Look here, the ruins are full of water vapor. This shows that there is a big flood in this city." , in such a situation, all the mice were drowned."

  Chu Yi looked at the ruins and saw that most of the ruins were the remnants of collapsed houses. He thought about it and said, "It has been raining every day for the past few days. It is normal for there to be moisture."

  Jiang Liran added, "Then take a look inside. Even if it rains, it won't be completely soaked in a short time. The ruins exposed outside are just exposed to rain. It seems that there is no rising water around them, but these dew The debris outside has begun to rot, and it was said that it had been soaked in water before. I remember that during the floods, most of the coastal cities were submerged because they were close to the sea. City S was also built on the sea, and it was flooded at first. It's normal. Although the houses did not collapse after the flood, they still caused some damage to the houses. That's why after the earthquake, countless houses collapsed."

  Chu Yi understood a little bit. Since this place had been flooded by someone, there were fewer rats, maybe most of them were drowned, so there was no red-eyed rat virus outbreak here like in N City.

  Is this a blessing in disguise? City S is a small coastal city, and its population is not as large as City N. If the red-eyed mouse virus breaks out, this city may reduce its already small population and turn it into a ghost town. I can't tell for sure.

  But this is better. Jiang Liran and Chu Yi originally planned to stay for two days. Today they went out to explore the road. Tomorrow they will borrow Wei Dahu's three-wheeled electric car. Everyone can come to S City to have a look. After being on the boat for so long, I felt like my feet were floating. It was rare to get to the shore, so I had to let everyone stand down to earth no matter what.

  After a fruitful harvest, the two people rode back quickly. On the way, the sky began to rain. The rain was not heavy, but it was accompanied by wind, which made it a bit cold.

  Chu Yi sat in the back and urged, "Jiang Liran, drive faster, it's already raining."

  Light raindrops fell on my head, and my body felt even colder due to the wind. I don't know why it keeps raining here in S City.

  Jiang Liran also speeded up. The two of them were in much better condition than when they came when they didn't know the road. The ride back took a little less time. After arriving at the port, he returned the electric bike to Wei Dahu and took back the food as a deposit. .

  In order to rent Wei Dahu's two-wheeled electric car, Chu Yi not only gave food as a deposit, but also took food as payment. Only then did Wei Dahu agree to borrow the car. Chuyi then discussed with Wei Dahu to borrow a three-wheeled electric car tomorrow. It took a lot of effort to bargain for the car. After all, Wei Dahu and the others now only have three-wheeled electric cars as a means of transportation. Therefore, Chu Yi also bought a lot of food as a guarantee to buy the electric car they depended on for survival. I borrowed a tricycle and made an appointment to bring food over tomorrow, and then returned to the boat with Jiang Liran.