31 - 40

Chapter 31 Isolation

  Shelter 1 is a bit far from Shelter 4, so it takes a long ride.

  At this time, Chu Yi looked outside inadvertently, "Is it cloudy today?" Although the new sun in the morning was not hot, it was bright, but it was already 1 o'clock in the morning when they came out, and the sun hadn't come out yet. The sky was still overcast, and the white clouds were covered by dark clouds.

  Jiang Hui also looked out the window after hearing this. It was indeed a cloudy day. "Is there anything wrong with the cloudy day?"

  Zhao Qing was riding in front and needed to focus on driving in front of him. Hearing Chu Yi's words, he just glanced at the sky outside, and then seemed to react, "Oops, it's cloudy, there is no sun, will the mice come out?" ." The words just fell.

  "Zhizhi"

  A creepy sound suddenly sounded.

  "Ah, there are mice."

  "Help."

  Chu Yi and the others who were already far away from the shelter gate could hear the screams coming from the shelter gate, and for a moment the air in the car seemed to freeze.

  Jiang Hui looked worriedly at the door of Shelter No. 1 in the distance. The door of the shelter was crowded in the early morning, because the sun had just risen and it was not hot yet. People who wanted to go out would usually go out in the morning, so this There were many people at the shelter gate.

  None of the three people said they planned to go back to help. After all, there were few of them, so it would be useless if they went there, and there were two such young children. They still had some self-awareness.

  Jiang Hui couldn't help but ask, "Will they be okay?"

  Zhao Qing said in a low voice, "Mom, don't worry, the people in the shelter are already on guard and they will take care of it."

  Chu Yi frowned at this moment, "Zhao Qing, close the window."

  Zhao Qing asked doubtfully, "What are you doing with the windows closed? It's not boring." Even so, he still closed the windows on both sides of the old man's car.

  There is no sun in the morning, and the wind will blow in while riding with the windows open, not to mention how comfortable it is.

  Chu Yi said expressionlessly, "Being bored is better than being dead."

  Chu Yi thought about it. Yesterday, she met some young people on the road who also said that there were rats. It was the brightest time in the afternoon. Although Chu Yi did not see the shadow of rats, it also meant that rats were hiding in dark corners. , the weather is cloudy now, without the sunshine, it is inevitable that the mice on the roadside will rush out like crazy.

  Zhao Qing was indeed puzzled, and then something sounded like something sounded, "You mean we will also encounter rats? No, it's still broad daylight."

  Chu Yi said calmly, "Who said rats wouldn't come out during the day? It's just that rats like to be active at night. It doesn't mean they won't come out during the day. And look, the sky is overcast. Although it's daytime, it's not that bad anymore. Bright,"

  Zhao Qing quickly speeded up, "Don't scare me, we're still far away from Shelter 4."

  Chu Yi observed the situation outside, "It's not impossible. Just be prepared."

  Even so, Chuyi still hoped not to encounter anything. Fortunately, Chuyi was not a crow's mouth. It took nearly two hours to reach Shelter 4, and he did not encounter any mice.