Part 7

FlashBack 12 years ago

- Yeh Shuhua, I like you.

Soojin said looking at Shuhua and she smiled.

-Yah, Stop teasing me Jin Jin.

Shuhua gave a light push on Soojin's shoulder.

- I mean it,Shu I really like you.
Soojin had a serious expression and Shuhua's eyes start to water, she hugs Soojin and hide her tears on Soojin's shirt.

- I like you too.
Shuhua whispers and looks at Soojin.

Present Time

Shuhua had no words, she bite her lower lips and smile.

- I think I like you too, Seo Soojin.
Shuhua looked at Soojin and squeezed her hand.

The world felt like it came to a complete stop, Shuhua swore she could hear her heart beating hard on her chest and so did Soojin.

—- Next Day—-

The day started very early to Soojin, she got up at 4:30 am in the morning to get her project Original blueprints, she took her time to look through them once she had them in hand, she wanted to add something to surprise Shuhua in the end, though she thinks that is something that Shuhua was not gonna be happy as it was not going to be told to her until it's time to reveal the final pieces of the project, so she has a lot of time; Her phone starts to ring and it's Shuhua.

- Oh, Hey Shuhua, Good Morning.
She smiles putting the Blueprints away.

- Morning, Soojin. I need to ask you could you please take me to work? My car is not working.

Soojin looked at the time she had spent a long time on trying to figure out how she would put Shuhua's gift within their project, it was already 7:10 am.

- Oh, Yes. Could you give me 10 more minutes?

She asked and Shuhua just hummed; Soojin never took a shower so fast in her entire life, putting whatever clothes she had ready on the closet and going to the elevator; Meanwhile Shuhua was waiting by Soojin's car.

Soojin finally gets to the garage and smiles once she sees Shuhua.

- Sorry to make you wait.
She says opening the door to Shuhua.

- It's alright. Thank you.

Shuhua gets in with a smile and so Soojin closes her door carefully and goes to her side entering and driving away to the building site.

- So, It's there anything I should know with the construction? Is there any other requirements you guys may have ?

- No, so far everything has been marvellous.
Soojin says looking at the road.

- Great, I wanted to know if you could go with me to a family dinner...

Soojin put her arms infront of Shuhua before abruptly stopping the car so Shuhua wouldn't get hurt.

- What??
Soojin's blood ran cold, Shuhua was inviting her to a family dinner which meant seeing her family again, which could lead her father to recognize Soojin and blow up every plan Soojin had.

- Ouch...
Shuhua said by being slammed back on the leather seat.

- I'm so sorry,Shu.
Soojin said now putting both hands on the wheel and driving again.

- What is the matter?
Shuhua was confused.

- It's best if I don't right now. You know meeting family and all is very serious and not only that is your family okay with something like that?

Soojin read everything wrong but Shuhua kinda of finds it cute, of course she wants to get to know Soojin more to understand if this is really love or just the wrong butterflies.

- I know, but I meant as a friend. I used to take Minnie as my plus one everywhere as my Ex was always busy, now I kind of wanna have a different plus one experience and is a mask party, so no one would even see who you are...

Shuhua says making Soojin a bit confused, does she knows who Soojin is? Minnie and Miyeon told her they wouldn't talk about it as it was not their business to interfere but, this is so complicated.

- Yes, I'll then be your plus one.
Soojin smiles still gripping the wheel hard.

- Great cannot wait for it, don't worry about clothing I'll have them drop off some for us, you gonna love what I have in mind for you.
She smiles and Soojin finally stops at Shuhua's company front.

- Well, Here we are.
Soojin says and she was about to get out when Shuhua stops her.

- It's okay, I can get out by myself.
Shuhua kisses Soojin's cheek and gets out of the car.

Soojin was now overthinking, her entire way to the construction site.

- Morning!
Soojin gets scared by someone knocks on her window.

- For fucking sake, Miyeon!

Soojin says putting her hand on her chest.

- Sorry...
Miyeon says and open the door for Soojin.

- It's okay, well let's get to work.
Soojin gets out and makes her way to her office.

/ At night /

- Okay, So I got you this gorgeous Red Dress! Cuz I
Do think red is perfect on you!
Shuhua said bringing the dress to Soojin.

- Woah, This dress is gorgeous!
Soojin smiles at Shuhua.

- I knew you would love this.
Shuhua gives Soojin the dress and Soojin gets up to take a shower and change her clothes.

10:45 PM

Shuhua enters the house with Soojin following her right behind, the masks covered both of their faces pretty well, but Shuhua's father knew the clothes their daughter is wearing.

- Hi!!
Shuhua greeted everyone around, she was going around yet holding Soojin's hand and not letting it go, Soojin was scared of being there, scared that Shuhua's parents would once again make them break.

- Oh, hello gorgeous...
A man whom Shuhua did not recognize approached.

- I'm sorry, I do not know you but I'm also so busy!
Shuhua pulls Soojin who until then had said nothing and tried to stop being pulled away by Shuhua, until Shuhua bumped into her father.

- My Dearest Daughter....
The sound of Shuhua's father's voice shook Soojin to her core, the reminded of his harsh words trembling through the hospital's hallway.

- Hi, Dad...
Shuhua said.

- And this beautiful girl is?
The second he asked Shuhua was about to speak, Soojin just took off, that was too much, her secret couldn't just be outed, she needed to be the one telling Shuhua the truth she needed to have courage, why did this have to be this way?

- SOOJIN!!!

When Shuhua was about to leave her father held her arm.

- Seo Soojin?