Part 9

TW OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

3 Months later

Soojin had returned after 2 days and she kept her focus on her work, giving Shuhua time.

- Okay so the first part is complete which is making me very happy but we do need to get the first building done faster so I was talking with one of my friends who builds in China and he showed me some methods and we are going to get some help from them as well.

- It's that on the budget.

Shuhua said entering the room, so Miyeon and Soojin bowed making Shuhua laugh.

- Well, Ms. Yeh, It's not but it's a favour so the budget will not be affected.

Soojin said and Shuhua gulped.

- Oh, well thanks. I just came to drop off these papers here for you, Soojin.

- Thanks, Ms. Yeh.
Shuhua looked down and nodded and soon left the room.

- Ms.Yeh? You know you gonna drive her away...
Miyeon said looking at Soojin.

- It's the best for both...
Soojin said with a serious face even tho her heart was hurting like crazy.

- Sure, suit yourself. I have lunch with my wife so please try to enjoy life you've been working out late in this office for 2 months straight every single day...

- I'll I promise...
Soojin said still looking at all her files on her computer, she was lost but it was not like it was her fault, right? She can't do anything, she still thinks that Shuhua might hate her but she also doesn't try to communicate anymore.

Shuhua met up with her friend Tzuyu.

- So, how has life been?
Tzuyu asked Shuhua.

- You know, full of surprises. I met my ex-girlfriend who lied to me for a long time...

- What?

- So apparently I had an accident years ago, Losing some of my memory and was forced by my family to you know marry, but as I was doing the new apartment projects and contracting Seo Soojin we kinda hit it off very fast and I fell for her just to know that years ago she was my girlfriend, I lived in Seoul, dated her since school times and my Father shut her off, but to " Protect me" she lied to me as to not tell me who she was and why she was so nice to me... and... Now that everything was so confusing she couldn't even look into my eyes or say my name the way she used to...

Shuhua said everything so fast in Mandarin that Tzuyu couldn't even get track of what she was saying, but she hugged her and told her everything was going to be alright while Shuhua cried her eyes out about Soojin.

Another week has gone by like a harsh gust of wind and another week where neither of them spoke a word.

- Are you gonna keep this up?
Soyeon entered the office looking at Soojin.

- Don't you know how to fucking knock?
Soojin's mood swings were affecting everyone around her, especially her friends.

- The fuck I do not when it comes to you turning into a fucking asshole?
Soyeon was not happy at all.

- I brought her!

Miyeon entered the office with Shuhua, has been about a week since Shuhua hadn't been to work, she was so into her little home bubble that she was wearing a hoodie, and sweatpants and her hair was a mess.

- I am tired, I need you two to fucking listen to us, this is going too damn far...

Soyeon said and she sat on Miyeon's chair bringing it to the middle of the room.

- Listen Shuhua, a long time ago we were all friends, you and Soojin were in a romantic relationship, that was a terrible accident that sadly caused you to lose your memory and Your father didn't want you to date Soojin, That day Soojin fought, and yelled and she wanted to freak die because the moment your father said to her that she couldn't see you, just something in her changed then she kept trying to find you but when she went to where you lived back then she heard the news that you just left with your family.

Soyeon didn't even take a breath making it probably a little hard to understand as she was rapping the whole damn story and Shuhua was still sleepy.

- What I mean is, Soojin loves you, she never stopped but she had to, for your sake, she had to, because she was afraid that you would hate her.

Soyeon finally took a deep breath and when she was about to speak Shuhua got ahead of her

- I don't...

Soojin looked at Shuhua.

- You don't?
Shuhua smiled.

- I don't I was just angry, and I was confused my life has been a lie, I knew things were not adding up, I knew I felt happier somewhere before. I just couldn't beat my father so I stayed quiet and just followed the rules.

Shuhua was looking down too embarrassed to look at Soojin, everything that she had been practicing in the mirror, the nights she had been crying and hiding it behind her closed doors, this was the moment for her to say it all and be true to herself.

- The moment I saw you Soojin, I had never felt so good, everything changed for me when you came back into my life, I might have not recognized you at first but always questioned why you brought me so much peace. Turns out that I also still love you.

Shuhua looked up the second she said she loved Soojin and both smiled, Soojin got up from her chair and went to Shuhua sweeping her away from the chair and hugging her like she used to do before everything became so hard and terrifying.

- I love you so much, Shu.

This was the moment they knew that from there on no one would separate them, at least for now.

- Well, I guess this orders a celebration? What do you say bring all of us together?

- Uuuh, a every colour reunion?
Miyeon said making Shuhua laugh.

- Every Colour?
She asked still finding the name a bit too funny.

- Yeah, You were the one who suggested why you laughing?
Miyeon said also giggling.

- Oh...
All of them burst out laughing.

- I guess it is a start, even tho everything is new it feels like home again.

Soojin said looking at the girls.

- It sure does.
Soyeon said with a half smile.