Intro.

Deep blue eyes peered back up at me but I couldn't recognize them. I took note of the pale skin and white/silver hair framing my face. My hair flowed down my body and past my butt and I was having to take caution in making sure it didn't cascade down into the river I was peering into. Suddenly pain shot through my stomach and I flinched, grasping at my stomach and clenching my teeth.
I had been wounded in my previous battle and could see the blood seeping through my bandages. I had to keep moving, although I couldn't sense anyone's chakra, there was no definite way of knowing if I was still being followed with the little energy I had.
I had been walking through the forest for hours now after getting up from the river. My energy was still slowly draining from me and I was cringing as pains were still shooting through me. I closed my eyes and still walked forward, using my senses to guide me through the dense forestry. I could sense two people and a gate coming up ahead and I took a deep breath. May the Gods bless me and make sure these aren't enemies.
Just as I stepped out of the forest, my vision began going black. I collapsed onto my knees and the guards at the gate took notice of me. "Sir! There's a girl and she's wounded!" cried one of the guards. "Go notify the Hokage, Kakashi is nearby, tell him to help me," commanded the larger man. By this point I was already passing out onto the ground. Just before everything faded away, I sensed someone drop down from the trees above me and hold me in their arms. "Nice job Kakashi."
- - - - - -
I was thrown into the world of Naruto shortly after. I'm still trying to decide if it was a good or bad thing.