21 : Hug

Hey guys
Let's start the chapter

In morning

A girl was sleeping suddenly her phone rang,he stirred in sleep and get up and pick her phone.

"Why are you calling this Time" the girl ask in sleepy voice.

"Come to my room" the phone says.

"But why" The girl ask.

"You are coming or not" phone person say in warning tone.

"Ok coming" The girl cut the call and set her hair wear her jacket and come out of room and then knock on someone door.

That person open the doors.

"Now say what happens" The girl ask and phone person pulled her inside and close the door.

"Why do you call me avneet at this hour" The girl say in sleepy tone.

"You only give me dare now you have to help me only Anu" Avneet says making Anu frown.

"Right now it's 7 am college start's on 8:30 yaar" Anu says in crying tone.

"I have to take bath too so pls help to decide clothes I don't know what to wear" Avneet say fastly and Anu close her eyes in defeat.

She went towards her cupboard and started seeing clothes and then take out a black sleeveless crop top and a blue color jean and handle it to her.

"Go and wear this"Anu says.

Avneet nodded her head and went inside the washroom and Anu just make herself fell on the bed.

After 45 minutes Avneet come out wearing the dress and wake up Anu.

"Mm... You are looking good I am coming from my room dry your hair till then" Anu and nod in yes and she went out.

After 5 minutes she come inside and see avneet hair is now dried.

"Come here" Anu says and make herself sit Infront of her and make a high ponytail in her hair and then make her wear a chain and about to do her make up.

"Hey I don't do makeup much" Avneet say but anu shhh her.

She do some light base then put cat eye liner in her eyes and red lipstick on her lips and then put a mirror Infront of her.

"Tadaaa" she says and avneet look herself shockingly. But then smile examining herself.

"Wow I am looking good" avneet says.

"Thank you but we are getting late. I forget to bring my clothes can you give me some clothes" Anu says seeing the Time.

Avneet handle a black color dress and she quickly get ready. Anu already bring her bag and they both come out in college from hostel. As they enter everyone was just staring at them only. They flip their hair making everyone drool over them.

Devil gang look at them and got shocked seeing Avneet especially Sid.

"Omg she is looking so hot in this fit. Sid what are you thinking. But still she is looking so good" Sid think this in his mind.

Avu pov

I come out in college and everyone was just staring at us only. Today I feel I little confident. I saw devil gang and we go their and they were shocked seeing me. They should be too. Everyone compliment saying me looking good hot etc. But for the compliment I was waiting doesn't say anything.