23 : his care

Hey guys
Sorry for late update
Let's start the chapter

"Avneet's pov
We came inside the class and then submit the assignments and sit on our desk. After collecting all the assignments. Teacher also started teaching. Later my eyes started to get heavy coz I only slept proximately around two hours only.

I put my head on the desk for sometime and I Don't know when I slept. My sleep got disturb with the bell. I think period is finished now, I slowly open my eyes only to meet with a pair of hazel eyes who was looking at me with so much admiration.

It was siddharth who was looking at me and as soon he see I am awake he shift his gaze to other side. I sit properly. My neck hurt bcoz of sleeping like this.

"Finally you wake up you are sleeping from two periods" he complete his sentence making me shocked.

"Two periods shit" I exclaimed in shock.

"Yes now get up it's lunch time we are already late" he said and get up, I also get up and follow him.

We reach outside and see our friend already on table.

"Why you guys got late ha" Jan asked as we come late.

"Wo nothing actually miss silent sleeps in the class"Sid say looking at me.

"Why are you okay?" Reem asked worriedly to me.

"No nothin---"

"Actually she was awake whole night" anu says cutting me.

"Why" reem asked.

"Wo she was completing Si---" And before she complete I stomp my food on her and she started wincing in pain and look at me while raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing leave her it's our turn to take lunch come Anu" I said and drag her with me.

"Why do you hit me" she asked while walking.

"Bcoz you were telling them I wrote sid's assignment" I said in same tone.

"So what till when you gonna hide that you like him" She said leaving me in shock and my eyes widen open.

"It's not like that I don't like him" I said while hesitating I don't like no I don't on which she give me done expression.

"Seriously at least don't hide it from your self that you like him the way you see him, the way you care for him, the way you can't see him down or what you need to admit that you have feeling for him" anu said while we reach till the counter. I know I have feeling for him but he already love someone.

"So what about my feeling he already have someone" I said sadly.

"Hmm.... You become a what says a one sided lover" anu said sadly.

"Just leave that topic I am happy with it and you know na now don't tell anybody promise me" I said bringing my hand Infront of her.

"Ok fine I will not tell anybody" she sighed and put her hand on mine.

We take the lunch trays but mistakenly a little fell on some hand. The waiter say sorry. I just say fine and we come on our table. We put the Lunch on table and I sit holding my hand. Suddenly Sid take my hand on his.

"What happens to your hand why it's red" Sid asked worriedly examining my hand.

"Nothing just a little coffee fell on my hand" I said normally.