38 : New journey

Hey guys
Let's start the chapter

Author pov
They were talking like this and moving with the music when suddenly Sid stumbled.

"Are you fine" Avu asked while holding his hand.

"I am fine just lost in your beauty" he said in his flirty voice making her cheeks red again.

Then the music stop and the boy who announce the competition.

"So the winner is Siddharth and Avneet" as soon he complete all the eyes on them who were looking at each other and everyone clap for them making them come in sense.

"You stop here I am coming" Sid said after everyone stop looking at them.

"Arre but you are dru--"

"I am fine stay here" he cut her placing his finger on her lips. She look at him and nodded.

He slowly remove her hand and started going towards the washroom after taking his jacket. Meanwhile Avu was just looking at him from far. When suddenly she was turned by someone. She turn to see it was ashi and she at her in confusion.

"What were you doing ha" Ashi ask

"Don't you have eyes I was dancing" Avu said in done tone.

"How dare you dance with him" ashi ask angrily.

"Excuse me he was the one who pull I didn't pull him to dance with me" Avu said firmly.

"He was about to hold my hand" Ashi said.

"Then it's now my fault na that he don't know difference between his girlfriend and my hand" Avu said in same tone.

"Stay away from him he is my boyfriend" Ashi said making avu pissed.

"Then you should know that he is my fiance and going to marry him soon too. One more thing always remember girlfriend are temporary, wife is permanent" Avu said in possible tone and move from their making ashi shut up. Who just stomp her foot on floor.

With Sid
He went in the washroom and wash his room to remove the affect of drinks then he wipe his face and come out.

He sit on the drink side and order a lemonade. He drinks it and signed in relief coz he was feeling better. Suddenly all the things he did with avneet minutes before come across.

"Shit" he exclaimed and deep his face in the table.

"What the hell I just did" he said to himself. When someone tap on his shoulder and he move his head up to see it was ri.

"What happens" he asked.

"Actually--" and he narrates him everything.

"All this happens bcoz of your drink" Sid said hitting on his shoulder.

"Mine drink you were the only one who was asking for more and more ok" ri said angrily.

"Per ab me Kiya karo" (but what I should do now) Sid said in sad tone.

"Just pretend like you don't remember anything and if she ask something then say I was drunk I don't remember anything" ri said.

"Hmm it's a good idea" Sid said smiling.

Like this party become over. After it all the devil gang come out avu call the driver to come. She talk on call and then cut the call with sad face.

"What happens" jan asked.

"Actually driver uncle can't come right now and this time I don't think cab will be available" Avu said in sad tone.

"No problem we will drop you all" Faisu said.