51 ; her confession

Hey guys
Let's start the chapter

Avu pov♡

I open my eyes and look at the the most handsome vision Infront of me, he was sleeping looking the most cutest person, some of his hair were falling on his face, he was shirtless maybe he is remove shirt in night, as he have habit, I slowly look down to see he was holding my hand in a gentle grip, it's feel like a dream.

I look at the time in clock which was 6:30, it's very early. I also wrap my hand around his and close my eyes in no minutes I slept.

After 2 hours
I woke up and found other empty it's mean he gone, I yawn and sat on bed removing the blanket, I make a bun of my hair and get up, I saw him coming out of washroom fully dressed, he look at me and smiles.

"Good morning" he said putting the blanket on couch.

"Good morning" I replied and he come Infront of me, he touch my forehead and signed in relief.

"Why are you checking my temperature"I asked in confusion.

"You get fever thank God I woke up and check you" he said making me shock.

"How" I ask

F L A S H B A C K S T A R T
( in author pov )

He woke up in midnight as he was feeling hot bcoz of shirt and remove it, when he hear sound of teething. He look at avneet to see she was shivering and he touch her forehead to see it was so burning.

"She got fever shit" he said to himself and quickly get up. He took out medicine and slowly wake her up, she get some sense and he made her medicine, she sleeps in minutes after eating medicine as she was weak. He check her forehead which was still burning.

He run to washroom come with cold water and clothes, he put cold water clothes on her forehead, after sometime he check her temperature was normal and then he slept.

F L A S H B A C K E N D S

Avu pov resume
I feel my heart getting so warm after listening everything he care for me so much, dude how you will make me fall you.

"Are you okay now" he said making me come in sense.

"Ya I am fine thank you" I said and he smiles.

"It's okay, acha listen to me today I have to go in a meeting to club" he tells.

"Meeting in club?" I ask in astonishment.

"Actually the client is a party person so he arrange their only, Bhai said me to take you with me as he can't go bcoz of pari, so will you come with me?" he asks.

"Mm... Ok" I replied as I am also bored staying in home.

"So get ready till 9:00 pm hmm" he said and I nodded, he pick his and went outside of the room, I also went to fresh up, Like this day passed.

Till night
I was laying in room on the bed, when I check the time which was 8;00 and I decide to take a bath and get ready. I stood on floor and pick the box from the table which vaishu di give me