chapter 5.

QAMATA

“I must say, your woman is really catching to the eye.”, Gatsha makes his presence announced in the office.

“Just because you're older than me doesn't mean barge in my office bafo, I could be fucking my woman.”
“Woman?where? Did you even hear what I said?”, he says laughing and slouches himself on the chair .

What was he saying konje? And now it hits him.
“What woman bafo?”
“The one and only.”, amusement glitters from his eyes.

“I thought I made myself clear that I'm not going after her like that, I'm not about that life anymore.”
Gatsha is pushing his buttons now. What the hell?

“Hold your horses , she works for Weza.” , he says.
“You mean to tell me that my woman works for Weza and there's a huge possibility that she'll be working with us?”
“You got that right , young one.”,Gatsha laughs.

Suddenly it's hot in this room.
Qamata adjusts his tie.
Maybe this one is meant to be , I mean it can't be a coincidence that she'll be working with them and he didn't even do anything to force the situation.
He looks at his brother who has been supportive since...well ever since he was born.

“What if she doesn't feel the same way about me?”
“Then she's not the one for you .”, he says.
Now that would be a hard pill to swallow.
“ Listen bafo, if she likes you too then that's good but if she doesn't then that's also fine,there are plenty of fish in the sea.”, Gatsha says sensing his frustration.
But he doesnt want the other fish ,he wants her. 

.
.
.
.

KHETHIWE

At the Khoza homestead

Khethiwe paces up and down sprinkling white Ash all over Buhle's room just like Galaza told her to do. 

~ 26 hours earlier ~

Khethiwe enters Galaza's hut. Despite consulting Galaza many times before, setting foot in his hut always sends shivers down her spine.

She made sure to take off her shoes and leave them outside the hut.

“Thokoza baba.”, She claps her hands twice as Galaza chants and groans.

“ Blow.” , Galaza tells her .

She does as told. She blows in the bag made of cow skin.
Galaza throws his bones on the reed mat and looks at them .

He shakes his head and scrunches his face.

“Kukhona okubonayo baba?(do you see something)”, Khethiwe asks in curiosity.

Galaza looks at her and gets up. He takes a small transparent plastic with ash inside and puts it in front of her.

“ Thatha (take). Sprinkle this in that girls' room , beg her to stay in the spirit realm and don't come back here again. Go and don't look back!”

~ 26 hours later~

Khethiwe didn't question him.She never questions Galaza because that man has a very dark aura that just gives her goosebumps all over her body. Now she has to find another witchdoctor!

“Hlala kwabafileyo ngane kabhuti, ngiyacela. You're not needed here.( stay with the dead my brother's child, please)” , she sprinkles the ashes on Buhle's bed side. Next to her closet. Under the window seal. “Awudingeki la(you're not needed here.” ,she finishes and throws her body on the bed. 
She sighs.
This is really harder than she thought it was but at least she has thousands of rands under her name.
She smiles to her self . “All will be well.”She assures herself and gets up from the bed.