𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

:・゚✧:・

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Currently...
I'm on my way back to my class...alone
Yeahh.. Aarav is absent today hence it's a boring day. That idiot said he will come but when I went to his house in the morning he was sleeping...!!
Well nevermind
He's my best friend after all. He's been with me through all of my stages in life.
I'm glad we're together till now and I'm thankful to him for being with me through my thick and thin.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone pulled my collar from the back and punched me on my face.

" What the fudge- ! " I growled

Ohh ! So he's the fudger- um.. I mean.. the stupid who got nerves to punch me. He was about to throw another punch but I dodged it. Haha I have a good reflex.

Without giving him any chance to process  I pushed him on the floor and started punching him in the face.
Huh !! Bishh !
I'm literally in no mood to fight but you know the ' laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante ' concept, yes he's that laato ka bhoot.
( Rude people don't understand soft language )
I punched him so hard that his nose started bleeding.

Hearing the chaos many students came while some of them started separating us.

" May I have your attention please "
The announcement was heard.
" Mr. Ishaan Raichand and Mr. Adarsh Tiwari, come to my office right now "
Mrs. Patel, our principal announced.

Ughh !!
I was about to head to her office while Vinay approached me. He's my basketball team mate.
" Hey Ishaan ! Are you okay ? " He asked.

" Yes I'm totally fine, but I think he needed more beating "

" Dude that's enough, he's already bleeding "
" By the way why were you both fighting ? "
He questioned getting curious.

" No idea, he just came and punched me, but I think as always he must be jealous that I won last night's bike race "
" His team mates might have blamed him for losing, that's why he was throwing his anger at me " I said shrugging my shoulders.

Haha... well from the start he was a good racer he always ranked 1st but... not better than me and whenever I participated he ranked 2nd as first place had been for me.
He's just a jealous brat.

Well well well I gotta go I guess... I don't want to get scolded by ma'am.
I'm a good student so I have to maintain my reputation. Heh.

" I'll get going Vinay... See you around. "
Saying that I smiled at him while he just nodded.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Here I'm in the office listening to Mrs. Patel's lectures with this asshat.

" Ishaan, you're a student with good studying records I hope this won't happen again... watch your behaviour here... "
" You both I should not see you fighting again "