𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

First time writing someone else's pov other than jhanvi or ishaan 😭
it's gonna be fun for sure 😃☝🏻

I turned up the volume with my left hand while the right one is busy handling the steering wheel

I turned up the volume with my left hand while the right one is busy handling the steering wheel. I'm currently driving towards a bookstore.. yess a bookstore, honestly I've never been to a bookstore because I don't read books.. I don't even want to read my college books why would I read fiction ?!

But here I'm going to a bookstore just because of my jackass best friend. He too wasn't interested in the book until this morning. Someone in the university just told him that his pretty crush, who teach English literature, writes books.. and he started eating my brain to take him to a bookstore so WE can buy her books.. why WE ? I mean I'm not interested, she's your crush bro, you should read her book not me !

But he said he isn't interested in books either so I've to support and encourage him in reading them. Like broo why do you need support in reading ?!?

But nevertheless I had to agree or else he would have started some other drama so here I am. It's just 2 o'clock and I'm already feeling hungry, I'll ask Ishaan to have lunch with me after this !

I parked the car and looked at Ishaan to tell him that we've arrived but he's already out of the car.. he looks excited. Well he is excited.

I opened the door and came out of the car.. I walked towards him and said " This way bitch.. " I showed him the path and he walked behind me " you know, I'm not much shocked. I mean she have studied literature.. I should've, known she writes. I'm too excited to know what she writes dude ! " He squealed and I chuckled, he just continued his blabbering " I hope it's not some history or psychology books yuck-... but nevermind I'll read that for her. "

" You're such a simp ! " I scoffed and he just giggled.

We reached the counter and I just stood there while Ishaan tapped on the desk to get the librarian's attention. She was arranging the books while turning her back to us.. she turned and smiled softly at us.

" Hello sir, how can I help you ? " She asked and I just roamed my eyes around the bookstore, letting Ishaan talk with her. It's a bookstore plus library, we can buy books from here as well as borrow them.

" Do you have any of the books of an author named Jhanvi Singhania ? " He asked while my eyes dart to the long shelves filled with books.

" Ahh yeah some of them.. you can check that in the third bays. " She said politely while Ishaan nodded and I'm still on looking at them.

I roamed my eyes all around, long wooden bays, wooden table at the back to read, racks filled with new books, slightly dull and cozy light, The library looks aesthetic. And it's really quite here, well you just have to wait a bit.. now that Ishaan is here, silence will eventually leave by itself.