𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

Author's pov.

" He- he said- uh pineapple.. topping o-on pizza is disgusting. " Ishaan blabbered whatever came in his mouth but regret it instantly. His best friend could just facepalm himself in his imagination.

She joined her eye brows and turned her gaze to Adarsh and muttered " what ? ".

" Ye- yess i-it's definitely.. disgusting ma'am. Uhh..
M

a'am- it's sorted out hehe... you can go I guess. " Adarsh said nervously because the other male was too engrossed in studying the lady's face like it would come in an exam.

" Oh so you're kicking me out so you both can continue with your ridiculous fight ? " The lady raised her brows.

" NO- noo I uh- didn't mean that. "

" You both, leave !! I should not see you fighting again or else I will report to the principal and you both know what will happen after that. " The pretty lady warned them in a stern voice.

Adarsh was leaving but stopped when he saw the blue hoodied guy standing like a statue, he just gave weird bombastic side eyes to the guy and turned, walking away.

On the other hand the blue hoodied guy stood still on his place.. his eyes never leaving the pretty lady.

He couldn't help but control his urge to hold her cute face in his big hands... He wanted to pinch her cute cheeks. Her cheeks aren't bubbly and chubby but definately soft and pink.

She have soft features with dark brown eyes which reminds him of honey.. they look like river of honey. He wants to drown in them and never come back.

Her black hair always looks shiny and smooth. He wants to touch them, play with them. Her lips are small and pretty and always pink... they look soft and intoxicating. Make him wanna taste them---

His thoughts came to halt when his best friend shove his shoulder and dragged him out of the court making the poor boy grumble because the pretty lady isn't in his sight anymore.
He scrunched his nose while glaring at his best friend.

" Don't give me that look, if I wouldn't have dragged you here then you might have got beaten up by your crush. "

" WhATevErr !! " He just rolled his eyes.

Both the male headed towards Aarav's locker to search for a t-shirt for his best friend.
" I can't find t-shirt, maybe you can wear my jersey... ?? " Aarav asked his best friend and started finding his football jersey.

He isn't a basketball player like his best friend but he's definitely an incredible football player.
" Umm.. uh- Ishaan... " Aarav scratched his nape nervously while looking down. Slight smirk made it's way on his lips.

Ishaan raised his eyebrow at Aarav. " My jersey's at home but.. I have something else for you. "

" Hmm.. whatever it is, I'll manage.. just give me something to wear. This fudging hoodie is looking like someone has vomited at it. " Ishaan scrunched his nose looking at the stain and made a puking face afterwards.

" Oh-kayyy !! You cannot deny to wear it now.. " saying this Aarav pulled a green coloured cloth from his locker and gave it to Ishaan.

Poor boy was bemused by his best friend's statement, he pressed his lips in thin line as soon as he processed what his best friend just gave him to wear.