𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

:・゚✧:・

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

I'm too engaged in my work from yesterday as I've to publish my new book in a month and I'm giving my entire attention on that only.

I'm running out of ideas and trying my best to make new plots... I don't want my book to be ordinary.

Also I have to look after MR. SHARMA'S class today so I'm sulking right now...
I'm nervous because I've never been a class teacher, I have only been a subject teacher and that too only for English literature.

Besides Today I decided to go with an indo-western look, I'm wearing a white short kurti with jeans and in jewellery I just wore a watch.
I have slightly curled my hairs and left them open, they reach till my hips.
And I just applied a moisturizer and lip balm.

I grabbed my car keys and made my way out of my bedroom. I rushed towards main entrance of our house.

" Mumma ! I'm not hungry... I'll eat at the university.. don't worry byeee !! "
I hurriedly said and went out of the house before mumma can complain about me skipping the meals.

I sat in the car and drove to the university.
As I reached there I parked my car and headed towards the class.

I entered the class and saw some students sitting,some studying, some talking, laughing, dancing, romancing, twerking-- and what not.

Everybody wished me morning when they sensed my presence and went silent.

" Good morning everyone ! I'm Jhanvi Singhania, A teacher for English literature...
we all know Mr. Sharma is your class teacher and since he's on leave so on his behalf I'll be looking after you all for a week... Is that clear ? "

" Yess ma'am " everyone said in unison.

I can see some guy students looking at me weirdly but I can't slap them all so I guess.. I'll just ignore them.

" Ma'am you're a writer, right ? " A girl questioned with a grinning look.

OHHH MYYY GODDD !!!
SHEE KNOWS ABOUT MEEE ! AAHHH !!

I'm feeling really nervous because mostly people don't recognise me or they just don't read books so they don't know about me.
Plus I'm not that famous though.. I've merely written 4 to 5 books.

" Ahh.. y-yess, hehe " I said while shrugging my shoulders, trying my best to hide my happy grin.

Yayayay !!
She just made my dayyy !!
I feel like a famous personality !
* Doing happy dance in her head *

Oh- wait.
Come on don't overreact now, you know your books are good that's why you're famous heheh...
Ok whatever now get your shit together miss jhanvi fucking Singhania, the great writer.

The girl smiled at me and told me how much she likes my books and how much she hates the antagonist of my favourite book.
How she will rip his head off his body if he ever showed up in front of her...
And lots of things she said. Huh.