𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

Author's pov.
*The other day in the morning *

Aarav is right outside his best friend's house because they both wanted to have a race till university. He's wearing jeans which are ripped from his knees with a loose black t-shirt which are revealing his indecently hot arms.

He's standing outside of his car leaning on it. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration because his best friend is taking so long " even girls get ready in a lesser time than this bitch. " He muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes.

After a couple of minutes Ishaan came out in a black shirt tucked in his black pants and a little rolled up sleeves, leaving first 2 buttons undone.

He ran with small steps towards his best friend.. he came in front of Aarav and his leg slipped while he fell on his back. " O shit ! Meri kamar !! " Poor Ishaan cried while lying on the floor and his Aarav facepalmed himself.
" For once, please stop embarrassing yourself.. now come. " He gave his hand to Ishaan and his best friend held in immediately. Aarav helped Ishaan in standing and cleaned his clothes.

" Btw you look cool. " Aarav said while gently hitting on Ishaan's arms. He looked at his best friend and saw a proud look.

" Thank gosh I don't look like a dino today.. " Ishaan exhaled dramatically. " But I got a compliment yesterday. " He wiggled his eyebrows looking at Aarav.

" Yes yes, I know.. she's pretty though. I totally understand why you are fanboying on her... Now I guess we should leave ? "

" Waitttt !! You said she's pretty ? " Ishaan squealed.

" Y-yeah what's wrong with that ? "

" See see see !! I told you ! Now you're helping me to get her social media. "

"Wh-what.. NOOO ! "

" YESSS ! You just lost the bet dude.. haha " Ishaan held Aarav from his shoulders and shaked him.

His best friend grimaced at him and just nodded his head.. Aarav knows he can't win over Ishaan's stubbornness. No matter how stubborn Aarav himself is, being a single child.. he always gets what he wants so if doesn't get what he wants, his desire to own it just increases but he always take a step back when it comes to Ishaan.

Ishaan may not be a single child but he was spoiled.. not as much as his best friend. Aarav have a big hand in spoiling Ishaan.. Ishaan being himself, loves it whenever Aarav agrees to him and Aarav being himself, always agrees to his best friend.

Maybe because Aarav knows that his best friend has been through a lot and he don't want to increase his hardships but just hold him tight in his embrace and hide him from this world. Ishaan is too precious to him to let anyone ruin him again. And it's not like he's pitying him, but because he care for him.

Both of them rode their bikes and left for university. Yess today Aarav decided to ride his bike instead of the car.

After parking their bikes they ran towards their classroom, of course they got late all because of Ishaan's drama. And now Ishaan is complaining about it because if they get a little more late, Jhanvi might leave the class.

They stood outside of the classroom looking at Jhanvi infront of them.. she glared at both of them and then glanced at her watch. " You're late. "

Ishaan stole a glance at her outfit, Today she wore a plain black t-shirt with a white shirt on it.. leaving it unbuttoned and denim jeans at the bottom. " I'm sor- " Ishaan was about to apologize but she didn't let him finish his sentence.