𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

I stretched my arms in the air to make my muscles work

I stretched my arms in the air to make my muscles work.. me and these two losers have been working for the past two hours. My eyes instinctively reached the clock hanging on the wall behind the sweetheart's desk.

A loud groan escaped my lips looking at its hands which showed the time ' 10 : 52 '. I looked at my right side where Aarav is sitting and Adarsh is sitting beside his right. Both of them are engaged in their work, I sighed and blinked my heavy eyelids multiple times to avoid dozing off.

I was about to get back to my work but a loud kicking sound from the outside halted my movements. I looked at both of them while they reflected my reaction with a puzzled expression on their faces.

I got up and moved towards the door to check who was outside.

" Who'd come here ? " Aarav whispered to Adarsh, making sure his voice doesn't reach out to the other person.

Adarsh rolled his eyes " Of course Jhanvi ma'am. "

" No, why would she knock ? It's her own office. There's someone else. " Aarav grimaced.
Adarsh nodded while biting his lower lip.

" Ishaan wai-- " both of them whisper yelled but  I had already opened the door.

I immediately put my right palm on her head.. looks like she was about to smack her forehead on the door.. she has a large tray in her hands so it's justifiable that she wasn't able to knock. Did she really smacked her head on the door ? 

I looked at her for a moment, processing everything in my head. Then I gently removed my hand from her forehead and took tray from her hands.

" Uhm- did you hurt your head ? " I asked her being concerned.

" Uhh- no I.. actually, I was kicking the door. " She chuckled nervously while her hand reached her nape, scratching it awkwardly.

" Ohh.. okay. " I nodded my head and gave her my bestest charming grin. She's so adorable oh my goodness !

Her face flushed in the slightest shade of pink, while her eyes showed the kind of emotion I can't decipher. she came inside and closed the door behind her while I reached her table with the tray full of food in my hands and I carefully placed it there.

" Where are the other two ? "

I frowned at her question and moved my attention towards the table where we were sitting. I face palmed myself looking at the other two while they slowly creep out of their hiding place which was behind their chairs.

" What's are you two doing there ? " She questioned and two of them just laughed awkwardly.

" They thought there's someone else. " I moved my palms away from my face and said while shaking my head in disbelief.