# Chapter Four

"How are you funding this?"

"Who are those two boys, the blond and brunette?"

"Is that your baby?"

"Are you a terrorist?"

"Are you single?"

"Where did you learn to fight?"

"Who do you work for?"

"Are you evil?"

The two boys fired questions at her, not giving her a second to answer. She just sighed. And waited for them to finish. The boys noticed her dull demeanour and slowed down. They hadn't really discussed what they were going to ask her. The two turned around and huddled together. Percy couldn't decipher what they were saying, she didn't cafe. She still had to figure out what she was going to say, and pray they didn't ask about that. It only took a few minutes for the two males to turn back to her. They cleared their throats and looked at her again.

"Why are you doing this?" Red Hood asked her, his voice small. Percy smiled.

"Everybody deserves a chance at a good life."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jason and Roy collapsed onto the bed, following their talk with percy they had some robberies and a domestic dispute to deal with both were tired and thankful that they don't have work the next day. Already in their pyjamas the two cuddled into the bed, covers pulled up to their chins. Roy wrapped his arms around Jason, hugging his back.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The next morning when Jason woke up he was alone. Slowly he got out of bed, finding a shirt. Half asleep he stumbled into the kitchen, arms quickly finding Roys waist, lips quickly finding his neck. "Morning" Jason's voice was rough, laced with sleep. "What time?" he moved to rest his head in the crook of Jason's neck.

"11ish, foods nearly ready" Roy moved the eggs of the heat, turned off the stove. He turned around to embrace the taller boy. "What are you thinking?" Jason only got up this early if something was on his mind.

"You know that girl from yesterday? Percy." Roy hummed, Jason moved to the kitchen island. "I think she's exactly what we discussed." Roy sat the food down, taking the seat next to Jason. "I think she meets all our requirements, and i don't know about you, but i certainly find her attractive."

"We hardly know her" Roy spoke, not looking at Jason, too busy making his plate of food. "But I have to agree, from what we've seen she meets our requirements, and I do also find her attractive."

- 413 Words -