4

Dad: no Taehyung.. you are going to marry Jungkook...

Moment of silence.. i looked at Jungkook.. from the look on his face.. i knew that he already knew about this..

Taehyung: w-why? Why him? 

Dad: is there a problem with him?

Taehyung: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS THERE A PROBLEM? DO YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST COME HERE AND FORCE ME TO MARRY A RANDOM DUDE!! AND FOR YOUR VERY KIND INFORMATION I AM NOT GAY!! I WON'T MARRY HIM EVEN IF YOU KILL MY JUST LIKE YOU KILLED-

Mom: THAT IS ENOUGH!!!

Waitress: excuse me.. i got a complaint that it is too loud here.. please don't do things that disturb the other customers else it'll leave me no choice but to make you leave..

Grandma: sorry dear.. looks like my grandson here is having his that time of month..

The waitress chuckled and walked away.. i looked at my grandma.. the Jeon couple were there eating.. just enjoying the drama and smiled at my grandmas words.. i take back my words.. Mrs Jeon is such a tease..

Taehyung: not very funny grandma..

Grandma: my child.. please calm down and listen to me.. our family and Jeon Jeon family has been close friends since the very beginning.. we have been helping each other through all our hard times supporting each other emotionally and financially as well.. Jungkook's father has recently passed away.. h-he..

>>> No one's POV<<<

Taehyung's grandma eyes got teary and they looked like they were desperate to fall .. she tried her best to control it and continued...

Grandma: he ..his last wish was to marry Jungkook with a Kim.. and you are the only Kim that can marry him..

Taehyung: why not Jennie?

Grandma: Jennie already have a girlfriend! 

Dad: how selfish of you Kim Taehyung! You are not willing to marry a random dude like you said... But you are willing to let your sister marry him.. wheres your love and care for her...  I raised you better than this..

Taehyung: i am not talking to you and just to remind you my mother was the one who raised me.. and she have taught me right and wrong.. i am not saying Jennie should marry him.. Grandma said only me.. that is why i asked. I just wanted to know why me.. now stop talking i dont want to here your filthy voice...

Grandma: you both please stop arguing and have some manners.. taehyung! This is decided.. we have done so much for you in the past.. why can't you do just a little thing for us in return...

Taehyung gave his grandma a long stare and than directed his glance towards jungkook..

Taehyung: i wish to talk to Jungkook alone if you don't mind..

Jungkook: what ever you have to say..say it here.. there is no one here that shouldn't know any details about this marriage!

Taehyung: ok ok if you say so..

I glared at him..

Taehyung: why?

Jungkook:  what do you mean why.?

Taehyung: why did you agree to this?

Jungkook: oh wow do you think I wanted this.. well for you kind information I did not want this either.. i had no choice..

Taehyung: wtf do you mean you have no choice!!!

Jungkook: yah Kim Taehyung! Don't think that you know everything about me.. one thing for sure is that i dont want to marry you... And i would never if i had a choice..

He said in a cold tone and gave a hard stare.He swallowed the rest of the wine left in his glass and stood up..

Jungkook: now.. if you guys will excuse me I have business meeting to attend to.. enjoy the dinner..

Mom: well.. what to do you say?

Taehyung: what do you mean what do you say? Isn't it obvious.. I'm not gonna marry him...

Mom: why? Give me a good reason why?

Taehyung: because... Because i.. because i already have girlfriend....

To be continued...

Hope you'll enjoy the chap.. may your day be blessed❤️