36

Taehyung went downstairs only to see Jungkook standing near the end of the stairs looking pissed.

Taehyung: What is it, why are you screaming like anything?

Jungkook: You left the water boiling! It turned to smoke!

Jungkook raised his voice, mad at Taehyung for his carelessness. Taehyung made a face which said " Shit I forgot " but soon made an annoyed face.

Taehyung: Oh, come on! It's just a little smoke. It's not like the house is on fire!

Jungkook: Just a little smoke? Kim, it's everywhere! What were you thinking?

Taehyung coughed delicately as he reached the bottom stair, his expression shifting from nonchalance to concern.

Taehyung: I was talking to Jhope and Jackson. I didn't realize...

He glanced toward the kitchen, face paling as the smoke continued to swirl.

Jungkook: You didn't realize?

Taehyung: Okay, okay! It was an accident! I was busy!

Jungkook sighed and stepped into the kitchen, quickly turning off the stove and lifting the pan, letting the heat escape and smoke rise upward. He kept it aside on a cold burner and pushed the window open.

Jungkook: Busy? Busy doing what? Gossiping with your friends while the house filled with smoke?

Taehyung: how the hell did he know we were gossiping?

Taehyung crossed his arm his expression filled with irritation. 

Jungkook: How can you be so careless Kim?

Taehyung: I forgot.

Jungkook: I can't deal with the house burning down because you forgot, Kim!

Taehyung stood quiet in defeat, guilt rushing over him.

Jungkook: Why are you even boiling water in this fucking pan when there is a boiler?! Who fucking does that?!

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but closed it not wanting to embarrass himself.

Jungkook: Don't tell me that you don't even know how to use a boiler..

Taehyung gave him a smile and got a "You've gotta be kidding me" look from Jungkook in return.

Jungkook: Never and I mean never get in the kitchen when I'm not home. Not even to make a coffee.

Taehyung: Than what am I supposed to do when I'm hungry huh? There was nothing to eat so I wanted to have a coffee.

Jungkook: I asked you in the morning if you wanted a proper breakfast but you said that you only needed a coffee.

Taehyung: I wasn't hungry back then-

Jungkook: Ok ok we don't have time for this, the food will arrive soon. Go make yourself look decent and get out of those pijamas. I'll arrange the table.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and made his way up to his room.

>>> Taehyung's Outfit <<<