Chapter 11

The image above is to be read left then down, to right then down.

And yes. Yes I did use Shiemi as Naemini.

*whispers* yolo

This part has yet to be checked for errors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is that the party of Exorcists from True Cross?"

"Aren't they sweltering? Look at those long coats..."

"Those girls look too delicate to be Exorcists...!"

Naemini leered at her surroundings. Kyoto... All the buildings were ridiculously tall and the place was bustling with people. She was slightly overwhelmed by it all. It was just too much to take in at once.

"Ah! Are you all the party from the Japan Branch?"

Naemini looked over to see a man with dark hair dressed in traditional white servant robes and holding a sign that read "True Cross Japan Branch." He seemed awkward and a bit nervous.

"I've been waiting for you!" He greeted the group as they walked over. "I'm the errand boy from the Kyoto Branch! My name is Doi! We have arranged a bus to transport you, this way please!"

Naemini moved to follow the group but paused when she saw Rin standing in place. "Rin?" she called cautiously, not wanting to interrupt him. She walked over to stand next to him and see what he was staring at.

Peering almost straight up she could see a tower in the distance. She glanced at Rin and saw that he seemed upset. "Is that the Kyoto Tower?" she chirped, interrupting him now.

Rin jumped and looked down at her. "Oh uh, yeah...," he mumbled.

"We'll go there before we leave," Naemini promised with a smile. "All of us." Rin stared at her for a moment before smiling as well. "Let's go." With that, she led Rin onto the bus behind her.

About an hour later they arrived at an inn where an older woman greeted them. "Thank you for coming from so far away!" she said loud enough for the entire group to hear her. "I am the Okami of this Toraya Rokan. The whole place has been booked out for the duration of your stay. So please make yourself at home!" She turned and began walking. "Now this way please..."

Naemini leaned over to Rin a bit. "Does she look familiar to you?" Naemini whispered. Rin squinted at the woman, but shrugged in response. Naemini frowned. What was eating him...?

As soon as they entered the next hall though, they were met with a few excited people. "Hey! It's Bon!" one exclaimed.

"Bon?"

"Hey, Bon's back!"

"You've returned, huh!"

"Welcome Home!!!"

"And Konekomaru and Renzo-kun too! Wow this sure is worth celebrating!"

"Call Okami-san out here!"

Bon immediately became flustered. "Don't!!! This ain't some homecoming! I just happened to be assigned here-- Are you listening to me!?" He blurted angrily and almost desperately.

"Ryuuji!!!"

Naemini saw Bon stiffen. Looking in the direction the voice came from Naemini could see the woman who had led them in. Immediately Naemini realized why she had looked familiar.

She was Bon's mother.

"You... ACTUALLY WENT AND DYED YOUR HAIR HUH!? YOU WANNA TURN INTO A CHICKEN OR SOMETHING!?!?" Okami-san scolded Bon. "YOU GOT A LOT OF GUTS STEPPING FOOT INSIDE THIS INN AGAIN. DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING OFF TO STUDY!?!?"