Chapter 4

**Maddie's pov**
I just stare at him in disbelief. He won't tell me.
"Please Blake"
"Ok, uh how do I say this?" He says, his voice cracking into a million pieces.
"Mom and dad....uh they-they got in a very bad car accident" he gets out.
"Are they ok? What happened?" I choke out, while starting to cry.
"M-mom d-died!" We're are both balling our eyes out. There are probably puddles on the ground by now.
"N-no a-are you s-sure?!"
"I'm sure Maddie!"
"Is dad d-dead t-too?"
"No, but he has severe injuries" he explains through sobs.
"When will we see him?" I question.
"He is being flown to the nearest possible hospital to us tomorrow"
"I'm not going to school this week" I state.
"They aren't making us"
"Good" that's when I just keep crying until I have nothing. Blake scoops me up and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder.
"I love you Maddie"
"I love you too Blake"
He hugs me tighter.
"I-I didn't even get to say goodbye!" I yell.
"I know, me too"
"She was our everything along with dad, she helped us through so much! I can't believe she is gone!" I whimper.
"I know" Blake says, rubbing my back.
" I'm going to my room for a minute, I need to be alone for a little bit" I choke out.
"Ok, and Maddie if you need anything I'm right here, ok?"
"Ok"
-
I lay there helpless. I stare at the ceiling, this has to be like some sort of nightmare right? I try pinching myself very hard. I wince in pain. Nope, I guess not. My pillow is all wet and disgusting. I throw it on the ground, next to my bed.

My phone vibrates.
Jack😘😍❤️: hey, today was fun, next time we can go to the movies.
Maddie: listen I can't talk right now, it's a very long story and I can't handle it anymore. I ,never mind.
Jack😘😍❤️: maddie please tell me. I'm here for you. What happened??
Maddie: just nothing, don't worry about me Jack, please.
I got no reply.
-
I hear a knock at the door. Who is it paparazzi? I hate this. I wipe away my tears and walk downstairs. I peek through the small window next to the front door.
Oh Jack.
I open it wide, so he can come in.
He walks in and closes the door.
"Come here" he says holding out his arms.
I walk to him and he scoops me up. I let it out. I cry into his shoulder. I wrap my legs around his waist so I don't fall. He rubs my back in comfort.
"Tell me what happened" he says.
"M-my p-parents got in a car accident!" I squeak.
"Weren't they on a business trip though?"
"Yea, but I guess the traffic was terrible and then, you know" I say crying harder.
"My mom d-died" I squeak, crying harder now.
He gasps in shock.
"Maddie, I-I'm s-so sorry" he says his voice starting to crack.
he takes me to the couch and we stay in the same position.
I hear footsteps walk down the stairs.
"Uh, um hey Jack I'm leaving for a little while, I'll probably be back tomorrow, I'll text you guys later" he says, walking out with puffy eyes.
"Ok I love you Blake, be careful, where ever you're going" I say, trying to sound clear, but failing.
"Love you too Maddie" he says in a cold voice. He sounds like a demon.
-
"Im really tired I wanna go to sleep Jack" I say.
"Ok go to sleep then"
"Will you stay with me?"
"If you want, of course"
I grab my pajamas which is a pair of booty shorts, and a sports bra. I don't care if Jack is there, I where sports bras all the time. I go into my bathroom change, brush my teeth, and wash my face quickly. I walk out and Jack kinda just stares at me.
"Your gorgeous Maddie" he says.
My stomach gets butterflies. He just called me gorgeous! I know he was kinda trying to comfort me down there, but that didn't mean anything!
"Thanks" I say while turning a shade of crimson.
I slide into my bed and under the covers.
"You can get comfortable if you want" I say with a chuckle, he looks as stiff as a board.
"I don't have any other clothes though" he says.
"I'll be right back" I go into Blake's room and snatched a pair of basketball shorts.
I walk back in and throw the shorts at him.
He goes into the bathroom and changes.
When he comes out he's shirtless.
Wow, well now I can see that he has a six pack and way more muscular than I thought he was.
He climbs on to my bed and lays over top of the covers.
I turn the lamp on my night stand off and plug my phone onto the charger.
"Goodnight Maddie" I turn to my other side towards Jack.
"Goodnight Jack" he gives me a soft kiss on the cheek and closes his eyes. We're both beat.
I drift asleep.

A/N
Hey guys!
Sorry it's a short chapter!
I'm really tired. Hopefully I will be able to get another chapter up tomorrow, but I've been very busy lately. Anyways Happy Father's Day! Hope you had an awesome day dads! Please vote and comment!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
•Pineapple0726•