Chapter 10

*Maddie's pov*
*the next day*
I unpacked some of my room yesterday, I had to get rid of all of my furniture except for my bed, which is a "full". I'm going to target today to get some new furniture for my room, and I'm going to see if Jack wants to go.

Maddie: Hey, Goodmorning babe❤️do you wanna go shopping with me to get furniture for my room?
~about 5 minutes later~
Jack: hey morning beautiful😘sure I'll be over in a sec.
Maddie:kk.
I love how it only takes him a half a minute for him to come over. While I'm waiting I make my bed, which only has a sheet on it, 'cuz my comforter got ruined in the moving truck, so I have to get a new one when we go today. I put on a green crop top that says "paradise" on it and some ripped Jean shorts. I brush my hair and straiten it. I grab my purse and headed downstairs. I hear the door open and I already know it's Jack. He comes over and wraps his arms around me from behind.
"What took you so long?" I ask looking up at him.
"Men have to get ready too ya know?" He says.
I just giggle and tickle him so he'll let go. He lets go and we walk into the kitchen.
"Hey guys, are you going to the store?" My dad asks.
"Yup, do you need anything?" I ask.
"Ah, could you get some food and plastic dishes?" He asks.
"Yea, we will, but can we take the moving truck, we're going to get furniture for my bedroom."
"Yes, just be careful"
"Ok, bye, love you" I say and walking out the door with Jack. We got in the big truck and I sat in the passenger seat. Once we got settled and moving he took his free hand and took mine. I blushed and smiled, yea I know he is my boyfriend, but he still gives me butterflies.
-
I was looking at the really cute comforters and I seen an Olaf one and I was freaking out. I decided to buy it for when winter comes around, but I'm looking for a fall one right now. I found a blue and white chevron one and it was perfect. I put it in the cart and pulled Jack away from the comforters he was looking at, and headed toward the bedroom furniture. I seen a white desk that wasn't to big, but wasn't to small so I grabbed the box and placed on the shelf under the basket of the cart.
In the end I got 2 comforters, a desk, a dresser, a trampoline type net that hangs in the ceiling and you can sit in it, a rolling cart that had little drawers, and that's what I got for furniture. Jack and I are going back tomorrow to get all the little stuff, hehe I love the little stuff.
"We have to go get food now" I say to Jack who was looking at video games.
"Ok" he says.
We walk to the food section and got all the important stuff. We got eggs, bread, milk, cereal, butter, fruit, veggies, bacon, burger, and for the snacks we got, chips, crackers, cookies, and ice cream. Jack grabbed plastic plates, cups, and silverware. (A/N I'm not sure what other people call it, but it's forks, spoons, and knifes.)
-
-
Right now Jack is building my desk and dresser, I'm putting my blue and white chevron comforter on my bed.
We just got home, so we have lots to do.
I run downstairs and help my dad put the food away.
So far in the kitchen we have a brand new fridge, stove, and dish washer. I'm putting food away into the fridge when I hear the door open. I see Blake standing in the doorway looking around.
"Hey Blake!" I say. He jumps when he hears my voice.
"You scared me!" He says coming up to me and hugging me.
"How was your friend's house?" I ask.
"Good"
"Ok, we'll all of your boxes are over there" I say pointing to a pile of boxes in the corner.
"Go upstairs and pick out a room, there is 2 left up there!" I yell as he walks upstairs with a box in his hands.
"Ok babe!" He yells back. I roll my eyes. He calls me babe when I tell him to go do something.
"Hey whose calling my girlfriend babe, I'm the only one aloud to call her that!" He says to Blake.
"Hehe oops" Blake says. They do that bro shake thing and then Jack come downstairs.
"Hey, need any help?" He asks.
"Uh, could you put all that stuff in the pantry, please" I say, pointing to the few bags on the counter. He takes the bags and unloads everything.
-
"Thank you" I say hugging Jack. We are now standing in my bedroom looking at the desk and dresser that Jack built. I put them where I want them and I start putting all my clothes into my closet.
I check my phone and it says 1:25am. Wow, I didn't know it was that late.
"You can stay the night" I say to Jack, whose playing on his phone.
"Ok" he says pulling off his shirt and throwing it into the floor. He turns my fan on and slips under the covers. I put my last shirt away. I shut my door, and take off all my clothes. I need to put on a fresh set of clothes. I hear a fake cough behind me, and I realize Jack was sitting there.
"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot you were there!! Uh turn around!" I say.
I don't even know if he turned around or not, but I grabbed a pair of underwear, and a long t-shirt. I slipped them on and turned the light off. I crawled under the covers and looked at Jack who was looking at me.
"Did you ever turn around?"I ask, smirking.
He snickers and shakes his head.
"Jack!" I whisper/yell.
-
*the next day*
*Maddie's pov*
I wake up to arms wrapped around me. Knowing it was Jack I flipped onto my side where I was facing his face. He was snoring so I started to tickle him. He woke up and kissed me.
"Goodmorning" I say, smiling.
"Morning Beautiful" he says giving me a quick kiss on the nose. I get up and pull a pair of high waisted faded shorts on. I took my oversized t-shirt off and put a bra, and a black tank top on. I brushed my hair, straitened it, and put it in a French braid down my back. I grabbed my phone and purse. Jack was already up when I walked back into my room.
"I'm going to head home, and get cleaned up" he says.
"Come back later?" I say, sticking my lip out.
"Of course" he gives me a kiss and leaves.
I walk downstairs and see my dad moving the couches into the living room with Jack's dad.
"Morning fathers!" I yell.
"Morning daughter" they say in unison. We all start laughing. I go into the kitchen and see Balke sitting at the built in breakfast bar.
I peek over his shoulder to see who he's texting. It says Shelby😘 at the top of the screen. My eye bulge out of their sockets. I haven't talked to Shelby for a few days. What have I missed??
I text Shelby.
Maddie: Hey wanna come over?
Shelby: Sure!! Text me your address!
Maddie: ok! <<random address>>
Shelby: ok, I'll be over in a few😙😙.
Maddie:Kk😬
With that I decide I'm going to have some cereal. Wait..we didn't get plastic bowls. Ugh. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. Screw it, I'm going to Starbucks.
-
"Can I get 2 cotton candy frappes?" I ask, maybe it's time to try something new.
"Yup, that will be 6.28" I hand him my money and take the frappes.
-
"Hey!" Shelby says.
"Hii!!!" I squeal.
"One of those better be for me!" She says looking at the 2 frappes I'm holding, I hand her one, knowing that if i didn't she would get either way. I pull her up to my room and we sit on my bed.
"Spill it" I say.
"What are you talking about?" She says with a stupid grin on her face.
"Oh you know missy!"
"No I don't"
"Blake?" I question.
"Oh thattttt" she says.
"Don't, oh thatttt, me!" I say.
"Fine, we are dating" she says, laughing.
"Hah I knew it!!" I shout.
"How did you find out?" She asks.
"I read Blake's texts" I say, snickering.
"Ohh"
"Jack is coming over to go to target to get more stuff for my room. You can hang out with Blake if you want"
"Ok" she says, smiling at the thought of Blake.
"Follow me" I say, grabbing her hand.
I take her to Blake's room and open the door.
"It's called kno-" he starts.
"I mean, hey babe!" He says hugging her and then kissing her.
"Ewww.... I'm leaving" I say, with a grossed out look plastered across my face. I don't need to see my bestfriend kissing my brother. Just ew. I walk back into my room and plopping onto my bed. I admired the blue on my comforter, it matches my walls. I suddenly feel someone grab me and lift me into the air. I scream and kick. Then I look down to see Jack.
"Ow" he says.
"Sorry, I thought you were a killer"
"Kiss it better" he says pointing to his cheek. I kiss his cheek and smile at him.
"Ready to go to Target again?" I ask.
"Sureeee"he says.
-
"Why do girls get so much stuff?" Jack says, chuckling to himself.
"'Cuz we shop 'till we drop" I say.
For this trip to Target, I got, 2 turquoise rugs, stuff for my desk, stuff for my bathroom, I got some perfume, clothes, shoes, I got a huge whiteboard I can put on my wall, I got big wall stickers, I got a few posters, and tons of other stuff. The best thing I got was iPhone 6. I also got a few cute cases for it too.
-
"I can't believe school starts in 2 weeks" I say.
"Yea I know"
Right now me and Jack are just laying in bed talking. He's going to sleep here with me again.
"You know what I should do?" I ask Jack.
"What?"
"I should start a YouTube channel!" I say getting excited.
"That would be cool" he says.
"Can we got to a few stores tomorrow and get stuff, so I can start it?" I ask.
"Yea babe" he says. Oh and if you were wondering I pay for all the stuff I get for myself, I don't want him to spend his money on me.
I can't wait for tomorrow!
-
A/N
Hey guys!!
This was an awesome chapter! I loved writing it and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I know I just updated a few hours ago, but I was really eager to update, so here you go! I really want to get to 100 reads😊Please comment and vote✌🏽️. Thanks for reading💐
2 random questions about this chapter/book.
1- What do you think about Blake & Shelby?(:
2- was this a fun chapter to you?
Random question: what is you favorite school subject?
My answer: mine personally, is reading and science. I obviously love to read👻.