Chapter 13

*The Next Day*
*Maddie's pov*
Ding•Ding•Ding•Ding
My phone alarm goes off and I groan. I take my phone off the charger and shut my alarm off. I get up at 6:00am, so I can get in the shower. I hop in and the hot water felt awesome. I did everything I needed to do and got out. I dryer off and plugged in my blow dryer. After I did that I go to my closet and I picked out a laced black sweater and a pair of grey leggings that were laced at the bottom. I do a little bit of make-up, concealer, eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. I straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I slip my black high top converse on and grab my purse and phone. I leave my room, scurrying down the stairs. I pick my tye-dye jansport back pack off the stair case. I look at the time on my phone. 7:04am. I need to get to school at 7:30, and I'm super hungry. I drive to a really good bagel place and grab a bagel. I go through Starbucks, and get a mint chocolate chip frappe.

Ring•Ring•Ring
School is out! Yasssss. Well only for today.
On my way out I see Jack behind me, out of the corner of my eye. He's walking with Lindsay and they're holding hands. Adam all of a sudden walks up behind me and looks to see what I'm looking at. I make eye contact with Jack and give him a dirty look. All of a sudden I feel someone's hand slither into my hand. I snap my head to see who it was. Adam was smiling, then he whispered something into my ear.
"I know he's bothering you, this will make him jealous" he whispers.
I just smile at him. I see Jack glaring at Adam. This is working. Plus I get to hold Adam's hand, I bet I'm blushing so bad, I look like a cherry. He smiles and says he'll see me later. I leave and get into my truck. This whole time, I've had a stupid smirk on my face. He did it because he cares about me. Wait...he cares?!
-
"How was school?" My dad's voice chimes, from the living room.
"Great!" I yell back.
I leave and go upstairs. I sit in my comfy desk chair and lift my 100 pound back pack onto my desk. I take out all my homework and put my bag back on the ground. I take my MP3 player, and head phones out. I put on the song sweater weather.

*1 week later*
Adam has done the same thing after school for the last week. Like I blush to much. Today is Monday so he will probably do it again.
-
Of course, he did. This time before I walked out of the school, he said something.
"Wait"he says.
"What's up?" I ask, walking up to him.
"Uh, never mind"
"Um, ok, I'll see you tmrw"I say, with a soft smile.
"Yea"
-
When I get home I quickly put my Starbucks uniform on. I grab my phone and purse, then scurry to my truck.

"Can I take your order?" I ask to a snobby looking customer.
"Yes, I want a vanilla bean frappe, with no whip cream"
"Ok, your total will be 4.17" I say, politely. She hands me the money and I give her, her change back. (A/N: I just put a random amount of money lol)

I finally leave work after 5 hours. I get home and take a nice hot shower. It felt good just being able to relax.
-
I put a pair of booty shorts on and an over-sized t-shirt. I turn my fan on 3, and curl up under my comforter. Once I'm comfortable I fall asleep.

A/N
Hey guys!
Sorry for the super duper short chapter! It was just a filler. I hope you guys enjoyed! Vote and comment. Thanks for reading! Bye🌸.

Random question: what do you read on? Phone, laptop, etc.
My answer: my iPhone.