Thirteen

{Will's pov}

"Of course I'm alive?" I asked, completely unaware of what was happening, "why wouldn't I be?"

Jordan looked up at me with tears in his eyes, "I'm my dream," he sobbed, "you died. You hung yourself when I fell asleep and you said it was because of our fight! Then I had to go to your funeral."

I pulled him in close to my chest and stroked his hair, "Jordan, darling." I whispered, "It's okay now."

Jordan shook his head, "but it's not." He mumbled, "you're not okay, and I'm not okay."

I sighed, "Alright. Can you tell that i haven't slept very well since the last time we spoke?" I asked quietly.

Jordan nodded, "I haven't either, and I'll admit I was wrong about everything, cause I'm high and I don't wanna come down, Will." He said with a sad look in his eyes.

"I started drinking again and all I do is hope, please stay." I begged, "I still can't believe we both did some things that I don't even want to think about."

"You drink?" He asked, and I nodded. I lifted up the bed skirt on my bed and underneath was a mass of various bottles and cans previously containing liquor.

"I'm not strong enough for the both of us." He commented with his head down.

"All the love's still there, I just don't know what to do with it now." I said and took his hand in mine.

"What was I supposed to do?" He asked, "You know I love you."

I sighed and wiped a year from my eye, "I don't know, Jordan." I took a deep breath, "Please just stay. Stay."

Jordan stared at me, "Will, we aren't even together."

"Want to change that?" I asked, a sad smirk plastered on my face.

Jordan's eyes grew, "Will? What are you saying?" He asked

I chuckled a bit, "Jor, will you go out with me. Again?" I asked.

He hesitated for a moment, "Absolutely." He smiled.

I looked down at him, "Really!?" I screamed, "Yes!" I fist pumped.

Hopefully this time he doesn't totally obliterate my heart and feelings.

And yes that sounds harsh, but it's true.

"This is amazing." I said quietly, "oh and Jordan?" I said.

He stopped fiddling with my fingers and looked at me, "Hm?" He asked.

"I'm going to kiss you now." I said with a hint of lust in my voice.

He nodded as I leaned down and pressed my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss and my stomach did backflips.

I finally have him back. I finally have the love of my life back in my arms.

Maybe this time everything will go good this time. Hopefully.

I pulled back and just hugged him.

"I love you so much." He said, "So very much. More than I love anything else."

I smiled into his hair, "I love you too, Jor." I said happily.

We sat for a moment on the floor in happy silence. But for some fucking reason my mind wasn't okay with that.

"He's just going to break your heart." It snickered. I clenched my teeth,

"Go away." I whispered harshly, "He's not going to hurt me."

"Keep telling yourself that, champ." It taunted.

My arms started to itch as if it was trying to torture me. I don't need to cut. I don't need to cut.

The itching intensified as burning made itself comfortable on my forearms.

I started itching my arms a little bit so Jordan wouldn't think anything of it. When that didn't work and the itching and burning got worse I started itching like a maniac.

"Will, are you okay?" Jordan asked.

I shook my head frantically, "No! He won't leave me alone! He says you're going to hurt me again! And my arms, these. damn. arms. They won't stop fucking itching and burning!" I screamed.

"I'm not okay, Jordan." I mumbled and started rocking back and forth with my arms wrapped around my legs, "I'm insane."