Chapter 3 - My First Gathering as a teenage WindClan cat

"I want to change warrior constitution, just let me do it this time or you'll feel my wrath." Breezestar yowled, starting the gathering. Cats sighed as if this had happened many times before.

"You know the rules Breezestar, if you wish to change the Warrior Constitution, you must first be able to reach it. I have my guards patroling it 24/7 to make sure another Breeze Code doesn't happen." Tawnystar replied back. 

"I have an announcement." Jaystar meowed, "Spotfur of ThunderClan wishes to join RiverClan. In return I'd like Mothwing." You had to give away a cat of equal value if you wished to trade cats with another clan. Rootstar spoke with his deputy for a few moment, "Well... she's kind of our only healer at the moment. You'll need to choose another-"

"I'll throw Novapaw into the deal, he can be your new healer." Jaystar cut him off.  NO! That was her brother, how could Jaystar? And so soon after their parents had died. He looked nothing like her or Anglepaw, so most cats ended up forgetting he was real.

"The deal will be finalized with a game of Oh StarClan, Oh StarClan." 

The warriors of RiverClan lined up, linking tails to ensure the cat trying to break through their connection would fail. ThunderClan did the same, and every cat watched with suspension.

"Oh StarClan, Oh StarClan, send Spotfur if you can." Chanted the RiverClan cats. Spotfur hovered over, quickly floating over the cats. It was a trait unique to her ever since cats saw her in the woods chanting some weird words. That Spotfur, always a suprise, Starrypaw laughed to herself.

"Spotfur can join our ranks."

"Oh StarClan, Oh Starclan, send Mothwing if you can." Mothwing didn't move however, rolling her eyes before continuing her conversation with one of the fellow medics. 

"What! She can't do that!" Jaystar screeched, "I can do whatever I want and this game beyond mouse-brained. The only reason I say is for Blizzardpaw, so she doesn't become as insane as you guys." Mothwing then returned once again to her conversation.

"Nightsky wishes to join your ranks anyway, we'll send her over." Nightsky looked around confused, as if it were her first day living. "I what? I mean, I'll do my best Rootstar! I'd die before letting you die." 

"Ahhhhhhhhh" She spoke quietly, charging for the ThunderClan cats.

Yet no matter how hard she tried to break the cat's connections, it seemed Nightsky was no match for the strength of ThunderClan. This was so sad and heartbreaking to see, yet as I shed a tear for the weak little RiverClan warrior, a beam of light quickly escaped from my head. It burned a hole in the connection of cats, allowing Nightsky to pass.

Looking behind me, I tried to see what had just occured, only to see every cat in the gathering looking at me. "HELP MY TAIL IS GONE!!" Screeched a thunderclan cat, but no one really cared because I was more special. Besides, that was Berrynose's thing, copycat.

"Nightsky can join ThunderClan." Rootstar sighed.

"Wait what, I'm in what? How? But Rootstar-" Breezestar cut her off this time, "WINDCLAN OUT, this is more boring than watching kittens cry."

"I think it's time ShadowClan leaves too, "

"Fine, RiverClan shall leave."

"ThunderClan bids the a goodnight."

"Wait, but I don't? I'm not really ThunderClan now am I?" Nightsky asked, but everyone already went home.

Walking back to WindClan, I decided I'd had enough time to relax, now the real work began.

"Hey Breezeflower, ever heard about combs?"