Chapter 5 - Life is like a book

I could run faster than all of WindClan combined, my vampire blood had started to show some of my powers. It was pretty epic, I was better than everyone and it made them sad.

"Nymph-!" I killed three rabbits, yeah, I'm kind of a master hunter now. Being a Vampire is great and comes with no downsides. I could rule everyone, StarClan..!, I could rewrite the warriors constitution if I wanted. I could make rewriting the warriorsverse legal.

No no, what was I thinking, that would be evil. 

"You know, sometimes I want to rewrite this series too. It's ok, it comes with being a vampire." A green cat emerged out of the shadows. "Hi, I'm Huckleberry, and I work for Firestar, founder of Harper Collins academy." The cat's fur was an ugly dark green, with even darker stripes. His eyes, different shades of gray. I could see why they wrote him out of the series. 

"Hisss-! What the scourge! You can't just say things and expect me to follow." Who was this cat, and why was he talking crazy?

"Hmm, all you need to know is that your far more knowledgeable and poweful than most of your clanmates. Butterflystar was supposed to take you all out in 1321. Rumor has it, her and Gray Wing were friends on Neopets, Neopetism as some would call it, but all will be made right in due time, We cannot have cats like you disrupting the order of things." His last few words were followed with an uncomftorable laugh.

"I have an idea, how about you stop talking to me and I don't report your to Breezestar for tresspassing" Couldn't this lozer leave me alone now. I had better things to do that get involved in this.

"What- no! No need for that.... Breezestar... he's an interesting character that I'd rather not meet." His response was much less playful than before, and seeing that I noticed it, he quickly tried to move on. "We just need you tell us where Gray Wing is. He's been causing a lot of trouble for us, Firestar thought you might know where he went."

No way would I betray my ancestor, even for a cat like Firestar. We were vampire sworn best granddaughterx15 grandfatherx15 friends forever. And best friends don't reveal each other's locations to a random stranger so they can rewrite them out of warriors. 

"I don't know what that is, " He didn't seem to believe my bluff given his next response. "Three days, if you can hand him over by then, well then we can deal with thing more civilly. Good day."

And with that, the green striped stranger vanished. What was I getting myself into...