~Chapter 6~

Mentions of cuts, mentions of stitches, mentions of nightmares, mentions of panic attacks, eating disorder, mentions of hospital.

Wilbur's pov:

We arrived at the hospital, techno tapped my shoulder to let me know. I carefully pushed a sleeping Tommy off me and into technos arms and got out of the car.

Techno was holding Tommy as we walked into the hospital, I sat down on one of the chairs just listening to music, waiting for Phil to check me in.

A few minutes late a nurse calls my name and asks if I want my family in the room,

"Yes". I replied

then she brought us back into a room, techno sat down with Tommy still sleeping on him. While Phil stood next to me.

We heard a knock on the door and a nurse walked in. asked me a series of questions, then looked at my arm and left the room telling us the doctor would be in shortly.

About 20 minutes later Tommy had now woken up, we heard a knock again and the doctor walked in. he asked how we were doing and asked to see the cuts.

Did a few things then the nurse came back into the room and they stitched up my arm then bandaged it, told Phil to sign a few things and we'd be free to go.

After that we went back home and decided to order something for dinner, we decided on a burger place.

After the food got here we all sat down everyone started to eat, I sat there staring it my food, the voices were screaming at me not to eat.

Techno looked at me and told me 3 bites, I nodded and grabbed the burger I took a bite, it was sooo good but the voices were screaming at me. but I took another bite and then one more and looked at techno, and he gave me a smile and nodded but told me to stay down here just for a while.

We joked around for a couple of hours then dad told us it was time to go to bed.

Tech decided to sleep with me because I get the most panic attacks from nightmares.

Everything was goodI finally felt like I was good enough after 4 long years.

Everything was going to be okay...

Andddd done! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic it was really great thank you for anyone who might support me I hope you love this and if you want more stories go check out my oneshot book maybe go give a request! The epilogue will come out next week

make sure to go eat something (even if it's small) drink water and get sleep know that I'm always proud of you! Have a great day/night baiii!

~word count 453~