~Chapter 3~

A little A/N before we start: bro help I think Duolingo is trying to seduce meee!!! I need therapy after that

Tw: panic attack, self harm, mentions of blade, 

We suddenly stopped and I got off and went to school

~Timeskip brought to you by my no knowledge of schoollll~

After school I got back on the bus and started to doodle a little in my sketchbook

It was little things but if you looked closely you could tell the person drawing it wasn't okay mentally but whatever

I got back home threw my bag onto the floor, and went upstairs did homework. ate a apple because I didn't have really anything to eat and if I don't it'll look suspicious

I suddenly felt my throat close up, and I started gasping for breath, clawing at my throat, Igrabbed the blade in my drawer and pulled off the bandages and cut myself about 14 times trying to help myself calm down but failed. I still couldn't get any air into my lungs it feels like I'm dying...

I sat there for a good 30-40 minutes trying but failing to calm down I heard the front door open and shut, I covered my mouth with my hand cause I was sobbing quite loudly. I heard someone coming up stairs, of course my room had to be right next to the stairs just my luck.

I heard them stop, then walk over to my room, they knocked and I heard the voice of my older brother saying that I was crying quite loud and he was coming in suddenly my door opened and there stood techno. I started panicking more because I realized I didn't have my bandages on.

He looked at my arms and frowned sadly, then walked over to me grabbed the blade out of my hand without me noticing and kicked it across the floor away from us. then pulled me onto his lap and put my head to his chest, I heard the steady beat of his heart and him whispering sweet nothings into my ear, it was really calming. l closed my eyes and started falling asleep I heard my brother say "we'll talk about this later" and then I fell asleep.

Hello how are you doing? I hope your good! I would love some feedback on this book but for now I'll let you carry on with whatever your doing...I hope you have a great day/night make sure to eat something (even if it's small) drink water and get sleep and know I'm always proud of you!

~word count 426~