~chapter 1~

A/N firstttt :D

okay so I really didn't like how I wrote the first chapter so I'm gonna rewrite it :/ also I have decided to write out all of the chapters before hand so I can schedule it to be posted every friday so I don't have to worry about posting every friday. Also thank you so much for over 100 reads it means a lot to me <3 enjoy the story friends!

Tw: mentions of sh, mentions of voices, 

Wilbur's POV

Hello! my name is Wilbur soot, I am a 16-year-old boy, I love playing guitar and gaming...I really hate anteaters though if you like those then we cannot me friend's.

I don't know why but for some reason I always don't have the energy to get out of bed most days I cry quite a lot for no apparent reason most of the time I have voices who tell me not to eat and to....t-to hurt myself and that I could never make my dad or siblings proud and they all hate me...

but lets get off that subject ! I have a dad and two brothers,

I am 16 I have pale skin brown curly hair brown eyes and I'm usually wearing a brown trench coat, a yellow jumper under, black ripped jeans, and red beanie.

my dad is known as Phil or Philza he is old no age just old has pale skin dirty blonde hair blue eyes usually is wearing green jinbei, a black undershirt with a red heart, black haori, a red belt, sandals, and a green-and-white striped bucket hat.

my older brother known Techno or Technoblade he is 21 he has pale skin with lots of scars pink hair red eyes and is usually wearing a white dress shirt, a red royal gown, grey pants, and black boots. he also writes books for a living.

my younger brother known as Tom or Tommy is 13 he has pale skin dirty blonde hair blue eyes and he is usually wearing a white shirt red at the sleeves, blue jeans, with green bandana around his neck.

there is my family! we have a pet dog and cat named henry and clementine. henry is 5 and clementine is 3, henry is a dalmatian and clementine is a white cat with grey markings like moth wings on her back.

3rd person pov

hmmm....I guess I should go to sleep now? said Wilbur to himself...

he walked over to his bed laid down put in his headphones shuffled one of his many playlists and fell asleep.

AND DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER! whoohoooo

bro it is like 1 Am for me rn I should be sleeping but eh screw a sleep schedule am I right!

alrighty then make sure to eat something (even if it's small) drink water and get sleep know that I'm always proud of you! have a great day/night baiii!

~word count: 477~