9

Jungkook stared at taehyung who was talking about something which related to their company with his curious eyes and chubby cheeks. Jungkook really wanted to squeeze them and kiss them and he wanted to hug the other person badly and wanted to confess that he likes him.

"But everything scattered when she pushed her harshly. I was totally mad at her at that time. But not everything had a time to get them away from each other. But that Time the files got mixed up. And they thought their plan won but my secretary Jennie noticed everything and intellectually acted and also took that exact file without their knowledge." Taehyung said and laughed. It was so music to jungkook.

"You should also meet her Jungkook, Jennie, she's your ideal type. You will love her. You should talk to her and date then you will get chances to watch her cunning plans, "Taehyung said and ate his food. He wasn't looking at Jungkook who's smile faded within a second of mentioning that she is his ideal type.

"And before March I should complete my pending works and already set up a surprise for you jungkook–

"Don't tell me that you're gonna rewrite the properties again," Taehyung sighed and looked at the other.

"Look it's yours I did it for you– for your dreams. How about taking over the CEO post and living like a king? Sounds good right?" There was a smile which was too good on Taehyung's face.

"No, tae I like to live like this– it's your hard work– suddenly Taehyung's phone rang.

"Sorry Jungkook, it's urgent" Jungkook nodded. Taehyung answered the call and talked to the other person with a heart smile.

"Hyungieee" taehyung chirped.

"Yes I'm. Okay let me send my address okay? Hmm..yes I love you too. Come back home safely" with that taehyung turned toward jungkook.

"Who was it?"

"Oh I was my cousin  brother Park bogum. He's coming back to Korea after 5 years. And he wanted to meet me so I invited him to our home. If you don't mind, he will stay here for a week, "Taehyung hesitantly asked.

"Okay— but one condition"

"What is it?"

"Cousin brother should be brother only for you here, nobody touching or cuddling. Sleep only with me got it?" Taehyung frowned and nodded.

"Okay"

"What happened to him suddenly? Is he jealous? Shut up how he could be? He doesn't even like me as a friend. "Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and began to wash the dishes.

A/n Kim
Tbc
Do votes and comments please
Short chapter, but trust me it's going to be fun and the angsty is gonna be start soon

Drop a comment and the goal is just only 4 comments then the next chapter will be dropped. Also I'm working on my other books too and I was thinking about to end that book too.

And you're going to be have double updates in these days so stay tuned.

Again do vote and comments please