13

Taehyung poured the newly made apple juice in the jar and kept it on the table inside of the kitchen. After taking a cold shower with Jungkook who literally threw tantrums in the morning, Taehyung had to say yes to shower with him.

And they left for the kitchen to make breakfast. When Taehyung mixed the batter of the pancake, Jungkook cut the bananas and apples into small pieces. While eating the apples he made the juices.

Taehyung added the small portion of the bananas in and mixed them well. Jungkook watched how Taehyung's hands moved, how holding the pan, the mixtures and how effortlessly he made the pancakes.

"Done we did Jungkookie " taehyung's deep ocean voice echoed in his ears. The sweet morning which jungkook doesn't had in these years. Taehyung's care gave a impulse of motherly love to jungkook.

"Yes yeye" jungkook said while showing a little dance moving his hips and his hands. Taehyung laughed. A small thing affects the other, taehyung and jungkook noted that

Small things broughts big happiness.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung loves when he talks to him about his day, his doubts , his everything with him. Also Taehyung loves when Jungkook spends most of the time with him, giving him soft glares, soft touches oh wait taehyung blush madly when Jungkook kisses on his shoulders.

Also how much Taehyung gets excited when Jungkook tries the newly brought suits. Giving compliments on his food. Tucking his hair strands behind his ears, kissing his finger tips. Every single gesture makes his taehyung smile and blush in red colour.

And in the case of taehyung, he noticed jungkook isn't like the one who everyone knows even he. That guy needs something, he's craving for something. Love? Care? Attention? Yes but not from him. How the every little things makes the other scrunch his nose cutely and show his bunny tooth to him. How the other loved to be spoiled, loved to be a baby in front of taehyung. How the other loves to do every single house chores when taehyung accompany him.

But the thing is, one person who is falling deeper than ever for taehyung, and hoping to make his mistakes right, to make his taehyung happy. To make him his...

Jungkook wanted to make sure his love for taehyung isn't a mere attraction, but something really deep that he wanted to make their love story into his favorite fairy tale which his appa used to tell him.

He wanted to give true love to the princess, here his princess is taehyung. In the story the princess gave her life and her breaths to the prince to prove her love. But here Jungkook wanted to give his everything, his love and care, to his princess. Wanted to live with him, with his happy family.

But Taehyung only knows that he's not the person to give Jungkook everything. He can give money and the essentials to make his jungkook everything he once dreamt of. And he wanted to leave the other eventually. And wanted to watch the other from the other side of the world, maybe in hell? To get an impulse that his jungkook is indeed happy with his family, with his wife or husband and their children one day.

Two different people who hopelessly love each other madly and deeply. One who wanted to give everything to make the other happy, and one who lose his everything to give the happiness to the love his life.

"Oh taehyung! What is this? Pancakes? Ew, who eats this?" The yell came from jaemin. Bogum gulped down the juice and spoke.

"If you don't want it then go to your room. Don't yell like this to him. Pancakes are for human consumption only '' Taehyung giggled and cleared his throat and said.

"If you want anything then I'll go and ma-

"No one is going to make anything, and if you don't want to eat this then go and order some food or stay starved" taehyung and bogum including jaemin looked at very annoyed jungkook who was saying this sentence and ate the pancakes without looking at anyone.