16

No proof reading

Taehyung welcomed jungkook into the car and he himself got into the driver seat. And they started the journey.

'where we going tae?' Taehyung smiled at him and said.

'this is what its called surprise kook, trust me you will love it." Jungkook nodded his head again taehyung isn't going to tell anything any soon.

' Actually I wanted to tell you something kookie" jungkook signalled him to continue.

"Jimin is going to abroad, his family is there. After he got married to yoongi hyung and their baby 's delivery they didn't returned to their home." Jungkook nodded.

"And bogum Hyung 's parents wants to meet me." Taehyung expressed, he tightly hold the steering and said

"I want you to take over the company kook, please it's my dream " jungkook sighed and looked away. Why Taehyung always ask this? Why after these things happened between them still he feels taehyung is leaving him too?

It's kinda taehyung is going somewhere and not gonna come back?

Taehyung stopped the car infront of a mansion, it was more like a home for taehyung. Taehyung used to came here after two years of his marriage.

Of course seek comforts from a certain person.

"We are here" taehyung's sound echoed in jungkook's ears.  Jungkook's frown was enough to give taehyung signs that his kookie indeed is confused right now.

"We will meet someone today, like it or not but please don't yell at me, not here hm?" Taehyung whispered.

The place was in Gangnam, taehyung and jungkook walked towards the mansion. The security guard already smiling at them, more at taehyung. Did he has this much bond with this person here?

They are here to meet Mrs. Ahn Jiwoo. A 58 year old lady who has been suffering from old-age diseases. She only has the care taker, Ms lee with her right now.

Mrs. Jiwoo was a gentle and kind old lady, with a heart of gold and a smile that could light up any room. At 58 years old, she had lived a long and fulfilling life, but she still had so much love and wisdom to share with the world.

She lived in a cozy little house on the outskirts of town, surrounded by tall trees and a beautiful garden. The smell of books filled the air, as Mrs. Jiwoo was an avid reader and had a collection of books that she cherished dearly. Her home was her sanctuary, a place where she could escape from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and just relax.

Mrs. Jiwoo had two children, a daughter and a son, who were now grown and living their own lives. They would often visit her on weekends, bringing her flowers and homemade treats. They loved their mother dearly and were grateful for all the sacrifices she had made for them.

Sadly, Mrs. Jiwoo's husband had passed away a few years ago, leaving her heartbroken and alone. She missed him every day, but she found solace in her memories and the love that they shared. She had been living alone since then, but as she grew older, it became more challenging for her to take care of herself.

That's when her children decided to hire a caretaker for their mother. They wanted her to be safe and well taken care of, especially since they couldn't always be there for her. Mrs. Jiwoo was hesitant at first, but when she met the caretaker, Ms. Lee, she knew she was in good hands.

Ms. Lee was a kind and gentle woman, just like Mrs. Jiwoo. She treated her with utmost respect and care, just like a daughter would treat her mother. Mrs. Jiwoo was grateful for Ms. Lee's presence in her life, as she no longer felt alone or helpless.

Ms. Lee would help Mrs. Jiwoo with her daily chores, cook delicious meals for her, and even accompany her on walks in the garden. They would often sit outside and enjoy the peacefulness of nature, with Mrs. Jiwoo sharing stories of her past and Ms. Lee listening intently.

Still she miss her children everyday.

Jungkook also could smell the smell of books. The person must be a passionate about reading. Taehyung gestured him to sit on the couch.

"Wait here I'll call her, she must be eating her meal' with that Taehyung left to certain direction.

Jungkook can see how much that person means to taehyung, and how much they knows eachother that taehyung can easily roam around the whole house.

Soon Taehyung came to Jungkook, he was pushing a wheelchair and the lady was rubbing her glass with her edge of her cardigan. She wears her glass and looked at her favourite ceo's husband.

Taehyung used to talk about his husband in a very good way, he didn't talked about their marriage life and also their past.

She saw a healthy man was sitting on her couch, he was observing her painting collections. Suddenly jungkook faced at them.

"J-jungkook!?" She called him by a surprised tone.

Taehyung closed his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"M-mom!?"

___

Author Kim
Tbc
I'm sorry I was about to update in the evening, but I'm sorry.
Anyway just drop some encouraging words, and do votes.