Special Announcement!

I just want to begin by apologizing for my hiatus from updating this story. My new job has me so unbelievably consumed that writing unfortunately was pushed to the back burner for a while and my creative energy was drained for a while.

Before, I planned on continuing the story past season one of House of the Dragon by basing further chapters off of the contents of Fire and Blood, but soon after I got to that point, I went full time at work and didn't have much time to let my creative juices flow.

The new trailer for season two of the show dropped recently, and it solidified when it will air. Given that the show goes into so much more depth than the book, it is a lot easier to write this story around that instead of the book, which glosses over much as it is more of a biased historical account of the history of House Targaryen. So, with that in mind, I've come to a decision.

Desires Be Damned is concluded.

But.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Dragons Fall: Book Two of the Desires Be Damned Series will be its sequel! Soon after the first episode of season two airs will be when I release the first chapter.

I can't wait to begin!

With love,
D.