Christmas Eve

PAYTON

Once Leo took Calla into the bathroom, the three of us went to our individual rooms to jack off. It was torture not being able to play with her more. Her moans are music to my ears. I want to hear them for hours and hours.

After a half hour, we are all done, showered and ready for the day. We meet up in the hallway.

"We still have the whole day. Why don't we let Leo have the day with her and we can go Christmas shopping," I offer. They both nod in agreement.

"Christmas is two days away, hopefully the shops won't be too crowded," Collin grumbles. I laugh, knowing that will absolutely not be the case.

________________________________

Getting out of the car, we head into the mall. "Split up?" I ask. They both nod in agreement.

I head straight to a jewelry shop. As soon as I walk in, a saleswoman greets me, eyeing me up and down. I internally roll my eyes.

"How can I help you today, sir?" She looks up at me innocently.

"I'm here to buy a promise ring for my girlfriend," I say firmly, emphasizing the fact that Calla is my girlfriend.

A slight pout makes its way onto her face. I outwardly roll my eyes this time. "Please show me the cases."

She hurriedly turns on her heels and leads me over to the gold rings. Once she leaves, I look around. Quickly my eyes find rings shaped as tiaras. They have a whole disney section. Calla's favorite princess is Rapunzel, and they have a ring that is shaped exactly like her crown. Next to it is a slim gold chain with a simple emerald cut amethyst pendant along with matching stud earrings. This wasn't the original plan, but she would look beautiful with the necklace and earrings, and I know how much she loves simplistic jewelry, along with Disney. I think it's safe to say that she probably won't take any of these off and wear them all the time. I might have her take the earrings out at night, so they don't poke her. Maybe also when she's feeling little. I don't want her to hurt herself.

I called the sales woman back over, "I'll take this set please. The price doesn't matter. Wrap it up nicely and I will pay for it."

She nods in response. Bringing the set into the back, I assume that she is cleaning and packaging it up. After a couple of minutes, she comes back with a cute bag. I quickly look inside to make sure the box is in it.

After handing her my card, I pull my phone out to see a group chat from Theo and Collin.

→ I'm all set. I'm sitting in the food court. Come meet me when you're done –Collin

→ Theo liked the message.

→ I'll be there in a couple minutes. Paying now – Payton

Looking up, I see her holding my card out for me to grab. I give her a forced smile and walk away.

Collin and Theo are seated in the corner of the food court, away from everyone else. As I get closer, I see the evidence on the stores they went into.

Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Victoria's Secret, and a couple more.

A smirk makes its way onto my face when I see the VS bag. I can only imagine what they've bought.

______________________________________

The house is quiet when we get back. We set ourselves up in the dining room, as there are doors that we can shut so Calla doesn't see us while we are wrapping.

I pulled out some tape with Christmas Encanto patterned wrapping paper.

"I need to start cooking. Can someone wrap my presents?" Theo asks. I nod my head yes in response, having already gotten to work.