3 {Busy Morning}

"Irona~"

I tried to wake up Cheol because it was past 7 am. They must have been tired but staying in bed for a long time is bad.

"Umm...~" He whined. I snatched his pillow under his head.

But he snatched the pillow away from my hand and kept it under his head again.

This time I was about to snatch his blanket away but before I can do that...

He held my hand and pinned me to the bed stand. His face was like one inch away and his hot breathes were fanning my face.

He looked at my eyes like staring at a prey. I gulped. Trying not be nervous and be clam.

He took a look around my face and his eyes stopped at my lips. I was also looking at his tempting. Cherry red kissable lips.

Young lady control your hormones!!! I know he is your husband but!! Control!!!

My inner voice said to me.

"What were you going to do?" "No-Nothing!"

I wasn't able to speak because his voice was more stern than before.

"Why were you distributing my sleep?" "I was just waking you up it's been-"

Before I could speak any further he kept his hand on my mouth.

"Why were you snatching the blanket?...Wanna see me naked?"

My eyes widen on his words.

He slept naked?!?! Why?!

It was the only thing I can think of.

"Yo-You sl-slept na-naked?" "Yeah!! Wanna see?"

Before he could do anything I looked away from him.

"See."

He said in a sweet baby voice.

I was still looking away.

"Okay, Okay, God!! I was just joking!!! Okay?"

I quickly nodded. He removed his hand from my mouth.

"And you don't need to worry about us waking late. We already have a waking time. Around 7:30 or something."

"I just wanted to wake you all up because the breakfa-"

Before I could speak any further his cherry like lips kissed at the corner of my lips.

Like his lips and my lips were about to touch but instead of kissing me on the lips he kissed at the corner of my lips.

I flustered at this act of him and wasn't able to move or even look away from his face.

"You look cute, with the slight blush."

My cheek became more vibrant from the pink colour.

"Ahemm..." Some coughed his throat. We looked at him in sync. And it was...

Mr. Angel Yoon Jeonghan.

"I know you both are husband wife but, you can't just make out in the morning. This early morning."

Hearing his words I was more than just flustered now. I was now a blushing mess.

My face heated up like I was sitting inside the sun itself and the gradient colour of my face was not less than fresh tomato.