FAMILY and FRIENDS

Let's get introduced to the Sherawat family members. The Sherawat family is a joint family, but Ishaan lives alone in a mansion rather than with his family in Jaipur.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

**Mister Rudraksha Singh Sherawat** is the father of our cruel king. He loves his wife like a lover adores his girlfriend. Even after 30 years of marriage, he is still a young lover to his Misses. In his twenties and thirties, he was the most adorable guy and a business tycoon. A man devoted to only one lady—no matter how many girls liked him or wanted to approach him, it didn’t matter to him. For him, he existed only for his lady. To others, he was cold-hearted.

**Misses Rupali Rudraksha Singh Sherawat** is a gorgeous and elegant lady. Her beauty in her fifties suggests that she had many admirers in her youth. She is the perfect example of a devoted wife, a loving mother, and a kind lady with a pure heart.

This is a small introduction to the parents of Ishaan ..

Let's take a look at the other family members:

**Mr. Reyansh Singh Sherawat** and **Mrs. Varsha Reyansh Singh Sherawat**

Reyansh is the younger brother of Rudraksha, and Varsha is his wife. This means they are Ishaan's uncle and aunt (Chacha and Chachi).

Varsha is the chairperson of the V.R. Sherawat branch, which manages many orphanages, old-age homes, hospitals, and schools. Meanwhile, Reyansh works with Rudraksha in the family business.

.
Varsha and Reyansh have three children: Akshat, Shiv, and Shivi, who are currently completing their studies.

**Akshat** and **Shiv** are twins, while **Shivi** is three years younger than them.

**Akshat** is a calm, cute, mature, and kind boy. In contrast, **Shiv** is very naughty, cheerful, and immature. They are both currently studying at Saint Joseph University, Nainital, Uttarakhand, the same university where our Manali used to study.

**Shivi** is in the 12th grade and is completing her studies in New York. She lives there with her caretaker. During vacations, the whole Sherawat family visits her. She is a cute little girl, the youngest, and the most lovable member of the Sherawat family.