AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone . ♡

My dear readers,

I hope you all are doing well.

After much thought and reflecting on your reviews, I have decided to rewrite this book. There were many mistakes and secrets that remained unrevealed, and I felt that Manali's story deserved more depth and clarity. As this is my first work as an author, I wanted to ensure it was as engaging and polished as possible.

The journey of writing this book has been incredibly rewarding yet challenging. Manali’s tale, entwined with love, deception, and the war for the throne, holds a special place in my heart. I’ve delved deeper into the characters, explored their motivations, and uncovered layers of intrigue that were previously hidden. This rewrite is my effort to give you a more immersive and satisfying reading experience.

Your feedback has been invaluable. It guided me to see the areas that needed improvement and inspired me to bring out the best in this story. I am deeply grateful for your support and patience as I worked on this new version.

In this revised edition, you will find new twists, deeper character development, and a richer narrative that I hope will captivate you from start to finish. We are about to reconnect on this journey with Manali, experiencing her struggles, her growth, and the intricate power plays for the throne.

I hope you will enjoy this new version and continue to support it. Your encouragement and engagement mean the world to me. Thank you for being a part of this journey and for allowing Manali’s story to become a part of your lives.

Yours truly,

Arshi ♡✧