Part Eight

Facebook page is to the right! (unless ur on ur ipod or whatever :P) click on it and like the page...PLEASE

COMMENT READ VOTE FAN....... LIKE :)

Gavin♫

8.

 I must admit the breakfast tent wasn't too shabby. It was a bright blue canvas spiraling upward like a circus tent. We entered through the entrance flap to find tables and chairs scattered about the indoors of the tent and tables and table of food. Lush fruit, fresh meat, warm breads. My stomach gurgled lustfully at the sight of the wonderful buffet of breakfast.

"How lady like of you." Peris mumbled in my ear muffling his giggles.

"Shut up!" I ordered slapping his shoulder but feeling a warm blush spread across my cheeks all the same.

The back of the tent was open and led out to a small patio where more chairs and tables were set up including a few lawn chairs by a small pond that sprouted from the earth just beside the patio.

"Would you like to eat out or in?"

"Uh . . . outside I guess." I decided not taking my eyes off of the wondrous feast that was still taunting me from afar.

"Alrighty then." Peris agreed handing me a beautiful china plate that seemed to form from thin air. The intricate display of golden flowers charmed my eyes not granting them the ability to leave. I stared in wonder. Peris chuckled, "You think that's cool, just wait 'till you see my halo!"

"Your what!" I gasped peeling my eyes from the plate to stare at him with eyes as round as the plate I was holding.

Another deep chuckle. "All in good time, Lee. Now let's just eat."

I nodded in agreement and giddily skipped forward until I was in front of the first table. I loaded bacon and two fresh buns onto my china plate. Moving onto the next table I slid fresh berries and peches onto my plate as well as a lump of scrambled eggs. I frowned in despair as I reached the third table to find my plate was already full and had no room for any ham. Begrudgingly I went to move on but Peris grabbed my shoulder turning me around.

"You want ham don't you, Lee?" He asked amused at my greediness. I nodded in embaressment. He lifted his hands, snapped his fingers and I swear to God Almighty, I watched with my own two eyes as my plate grew larger. It just expanded a little so I could fit more food onto it.

"Whoa," I breathed in amazement and shock.

"Pretty useful eh?" He chuckled.

I got over my shock and returned to my usual sarcastic self, "Totally, because morphing dish ware would really come in handy!"

He rolled his eyes at me but said nothing to retaliate just moved onto the next table. After applying ham to my meal I headed outdoors with Peris and made myself comfortable at a table near the pond.

As I watched the flickering pond, light shimmering through its different colored layers, I noticed small fish flittering about in the barely-there current. Because of their miniscule size they almost seemed to have difficulty fighting the small whirl of the water. I smiled at the sight for a moment but my grin vanished when I realized how like me those fish really were.

I felt small and insignificant and my life, my friends seemed to be a current, pulling me closer and closer to . . . to what? What I didn't seem to know, but something inside me was screaming at me, trying to warn me of something. Something coming soon . . .

"Get your head out of the clouds and eat already! I can't wait to bgive you the world class tour!" Peris gushed excitedly.

"Peris, a world renound tour guide . . . HA! Don't expect a tip." I laughed.