- N E W P E O P L E ? -

> parrot and spoke watched the hermits and emperors exit the rift, most of them staring at the duo, and some of them looking around a bit. parrot, was the most worried out of most of the people infront of him, and on the other hand, spoke, just stared over at the hermits, speaking up for parrot instead.

"who.. are you?" spoke asked. "And, how did you get here? I mean like, I know the portal, but where are you from??" He also added.

Grian looked over at the other few hermits, wondering if he should speak, then looked at spoke, sighing. "I'm grian, and these are my friends. Who are you?"

"I'm spoke, and this is my best friend, parrot." Spoke pointed at parrot, who came back too his reality.

"Erm.. hi. I'm parrot." He waved lowly.

"parrot.." grian looked at parrot, with a hint of confusion. "Seems... familiar.. okay."

"You think?" Spoke tilted his head.

"no, I totally don't." He spoke (hehe) in sarcasm.

"Rude.." spoke muttered.

"Anyway, what server are we in?" Scar spoke (SPOKE!!) up, who was behind grian. He moved to the side, being able to be seen.

"You're on LifeSteal!"

"Lifesteal? Sound like a silly server name-" scar laughed.

"I know righ-" before spoke could even finish his words, parrot nudged him. "Shut up."

They all stayed silent for a while, staring at eachother. Parrot looked away time to time, he isn't the best conversation starter. He was mostly introverted, so he always lets spoke do his talking.

"And.. what server did you come from?" Parrot finally spoke up.

Some people said hermitcraft, and some people said empires.

"You all are from different servers??" Spoke said in shock.

"Yeah, but luckily we know each other. We have went to each others servers once, in the same situation. The rift!"

"The what??- oh my god, this is to much information to process. I'm going to have a headache.." parrots lowered his head.

"Let's just.. bring you all to spawn. Spoke, take care of them or something.. i feel like I'm going to throw up-"

"alright!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Im so sorry if it's short! This took forever to make because my mind always goes blank when I try to continue this- I'll try to make the next one longer- I like put 10 words on here everyday and then tab out- the next one is probably gonna be longer, since my mind will have a lot of ideas next.

Word count - 410 (including A/N)

I published this at 12:44 am 😇 I really wanted to get this out-